PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison : on NFL network: [email protected] pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSi_PatzGal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
He will be on nfl network -In Their Own Words ...tue@ 9.00 pm...cant wait to see :)

Good stuff. Thanks for the heads up

DeSi_PatzGal said:
He will be on nfl network -In Their Own Words ...tue@ 9.00 pm...cant wait to see :)

Thanks for torturing me. :D

I don't get NFL network in spite of the many times I have called and written my lame cable provider.

Please post a complete report after you watch it. This is an urgent cry for help.

PATSNUTme said:
Thanks for torturing me. :D

I don't get NFL network in spite of the many times I have called and written my lame cable provider.

Please post a complete report after you watch it. This is an urgent cry for help.

Don't worry, you're not alone.

Charter dropped it in December after the NFL Network said Charter's sports tier didn't "enjoy deep penetration."

Last edited:
DeSi_PatzGal said:

I might need to DVR that so I can watch it several times over. Should be very interesting.

pats1 said:
Don't worry, you're not alone.

Charter dropped it in December after the NFL Network said Charter's sports tier didn't "enjoy deep penetration."

What the hell were they DOING to the poor folks at Charter?

According to the NFL Network Lisitings ( very unreliable, sorry)

Rodney's show is on again
Tues 6/13 @9pm
Wed 6/14 @ 1pm and 5pm
Fri 6/16 @9pm
Sat 6/17 @ 12 A.M. and 3 A.M. (that's Friday night for most of us)

Tom Brady's "In Their Own Words" show is on
Mon 6/12 @noon
Tues 6/13 @4pm

It's Tues at 9:25 PM. Does anyone know where my report is????

PATSNUTme said:
It's Tues at 9:25 PM. Does anyone know where my report is????

He talked about he contemplated retirement after he hurt Trent Green and knocked him out for the season in 1999 because he couldn't take everyone saying he did it on purpose and he was a dirty player.

My favorite part was after the '03 AFCCG when Rodney and BB were hugging and BB said "I'm so glad we have you," and Rodney said "thank you for giving me a chance and believing in me."

By the way there's some kind of Patriots marathon on NFL Network. There's been Pats stuff on all night. Right now the 2004 Yearbook is on.

zippo59 said:
By the way there's some kind of Patriots marathon on NFL Network. There's been Pats stuff on all night. Right now the 2004 Yearbook is on.
You're killing me.

Patjew said:
You're killing me.

Sorry 'bout that. I didn't get the NFL Network until recently and then my cable hasn't been working right until even later so I know how ya feel. I absolutely hate Comcast but I guess one of its few benefits is that you can get the Network. When I had Charter before I moved I liked it much better though.

Last edited:
zippo59 said:
He talked about he contemplated retirement after he hurt Trent Green and knocked him out for the season in 1999 because he couldn't take everyone saying he did it on purpose and he was a dirty player.
Wow. :eek: Imagine how different history would have been if that happened.

zippo59 said:
My favorite part was after the '03 AFCCG when Rodney and BB were hugging and BB said "I'm so glad we have you," and Rodney said "thank you for giving me a chance and believing in me."
I too love seeing that over and over again. Really drives home the point, that while some joke about it (Rodney can make a sideways glance into bulletin board material), that whole belief/respect thing to Rodney is very real, and very important to him. When he's said things like "Nobody believed in us. Nobody believed we could do it." they weren't just words, that man is sincere about that stuff.

Damn I hate Time Warner Cable!!!!!!! Argh, somebody sell bootleg DVDs on Ebay, huh? :)

ok

It was very well done. I knew this happened, but it still amazes me:

Rodney talked about the 03 SB and how it was an amazing feeling. After all those losing seasons, and people telling him he was "over the hill"---and here he was in the SB. Then during the 4th go went made a hit (on foster i think) and his shin hit Rodeny's arm and it popped. He knew it was broken but despite all his waving,ect... he couldn't get a sub and he didn't want to just leave the field. He stayed out there one more play and ended up making the tackle out of bounds using his broken arm--after that he just laid there. (he said it's the worst pain he's ever felt--and that's saying a lot) They took him to the lockerroom and did an x-ray to see it was broken. he just kept screaming for them to get him to a tv, so they said he could watch it with them---however when they were watching it he snuck back out onto the field. He got out there just in time to see AV set up for the game winning FG. During the celebration he said he remembered that Ty Law had always told him how the confetti hitting his head was the best feeling in the world----then it happened to rodney and he agreed!

Great show about a great guy---get well soon #37!

It was a great show, I actually liked it better than Bradys "In Their Own Words", however but have save until I delete status on my Tivo along with the 96 Pats yearbook and the Patriot Games special that was also on last night.

zippo59 said:
The part of that I always smile about is when Belichick says "I'm glad we got you", it was meant as a stand alone comment from which he was going to walk away. Initially when Rodney responded, Belichick didn't realize what a "from the heart" thing Rodney was saying and he had to sort of slow down to say "you bet, you bet".

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes