PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison @ BC basketball game

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2tags

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone see this interview? I only caught about ten seconds of it. Tho, it was juicy what I did catch. The reporter(no idea who it was) says to Rodney "how tough is it going to be watching this game?" Rodney responded (not verbatim) "I'm only listed day to day and I might play or I might not play."

** only thing I can find on the interview is this article. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...yoffs/2006/01/16/bc.fbn.patriots.harrison.ap/

Last edited:
****. I have BC BBall season tickets and I didnt go to the game. DAMN LOL.

Anyone see this interview? I only caught about ten seconds of it. Tho, it was juicy what I did catch. The reporter(no idea who it was) says to Rodney "how tough is it going to be watching this game?" Rodney responded (not verbatim) "I'm only listed day to day and I might play or I might not play."

** only thing I can find on the interview is this article. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...yoffs/2006/01/16/bc.fbn.patriots.harrison.ap/

I watched the first half on TV and saw him in the stands. I missed the interview.

I was there, so I missed the interview, although I did see it because I was about 6 rows behind him, lol.
I wouldn't read too much into it, we won't know if he plays until Sunday. I am guessing the Pats put him as questionable, even though they probably have a very good idea of if he will be able to play or not, just to make the Colts gameplan a little extra.
The interviewer was Jaime Parker from NESN.

We need Rodney if we're serious about stopping the Colts. If he doesn't play we'll have to rely on the red-zone D b/c we'll cushion those receivers pretty good and they'll methodically get down the field.

Except for Asante, the secondary will be a liability without Rodney. The pass rush is our only hope on D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes