Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rodney Harrison @ BC basketball game

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by j2tags, Jan 17, 2007.

1. j2tags

j2tags Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Anyone see this interview? I only caught about ten seconds of it. Tho, it was juicy what I did catch. The reporter(no idea who it was) says to Rodney "how tough is it going to be watching this game?" Rodney responded (not verbatim) "I'm only listed day to day and I might play or I might not play."

** only thing I can find on the interview is this article. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...yoffs/2006/01/16/bc.fbn.patriots.harrison.ap/
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  2. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 5 / -3

****. I have BC BBall season tickets and I didnt go to the game. DAMN LOL.
  3. Jacky Roberts

Jacky Roberts Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I watched the first half on TV and saw him in the stands. I missed the interview.
  4. wdkantro2

wdkantro2 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I was there, so I missed the interview, although I did see it because I was about 6 rows behind him, lol.
    I wouldn't read too much into it, we won't know if he plays until Sunday. I am guessing the Pats put him as questionable, even though they probably have a very good idea of if he will be able to play or not, just to make the Colts gameplan a little extra.
    The interviewer was Jaime Parker from NESN.
  5. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

We need Rodney if we're serious about stopping the Colts. If he doesn't play we'll have to rely on the red-zone D b/c we'll cushion those receivers pretty good and they'll methodically get down the field.

Except for Asante, the secondary will be a liability without Rodney. The pass rush is our only hope on D.