PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison bashes Dungy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pherein

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
On the pre game channel 4 show Dungy was asked what he told his players about a Repeat after winning the Super Bowl. Dungy replied that "its a new game , put the rings away.. etc..etc.. ".

Harrison leaned over to Dungy and said " Maybe they should have listened to Belichick".

Classic bash. :)

Last edited:
And he just called Brees one of the top-2 QBs in the NFL. When Dungy tried to throw in Manning's name, Rodney shot him down :lol2:

Go get em Rodney.

And he just called Brees one of the top-2 QBs in the NFL. When Dungy tried to throw in Manning's name, Rodney shot him down :lol2:

That was hilarious, saw that. Rodney VS Dungy tonight. Rodney= 2 Dungy = 0 so far,hehe

Hahaha, Rodney is the man. I bet Dungy absolutely hates him.

I know this is awesome, didn't think they had a pre game fight planned? Dungy is not happy at all,lol. You know hes looking to get even. This is classic

Dungy: "You can't indimidate Favre."
Rodney: "Are you kidding me?"

Dungy: "You can't indimidate Favre."
Rodney: "Are you kidding me?"

Haha, you beat me! These guys are way too much fun to watch. Let's push the game back an hour or two!:D

You can tell Dungy doesn't know how to fire back. I hope Rodney keeps this up all season whooping up on Dungy on pregame, I might have to watch this just for that.

Haha, this is pretty entertaining. Didn't Farve just say in his little interview special that the NFCCG was the most hostile environment he ever played in? I imagine that means he was a LITTLE bit intimidated..

Totally agree, I want to watch these guys spar some more. This is great totally respect Rodney for stepping up
like this.

Rodney 3 Dungy 0 so far

Last edited:
probably this has something to do with it ?

NFL Broadcasting Guide for CBS, NBC, Fox, ESPN, NFL Network - Richard Deitsch - SI.com

WHAT'S NEW

Look for Dungy and Harrison to start leading more conversations during the pregame show. "The big thing we stressed to them during our August meetings was you are not rookies anymore," said NBC Sports executive producer Sam Flood. "It's no longer asking things like: 'Where do I put my ear piece? Now it's time to throw punches and combinations. Let's react to each other. You don't have to always be set up by Dan Patrick. I want Tony to come back at Rodney if Rodney says something. It doesn't always have to go through the middleman. That dynamic developed at the end of last year and I just want to grow some more."

I bet Rodney would challenge Dungy saying 2+2= 4 right about now.

yea its fun to watch, was waiting for Rodney to say Brady lmao

Dungy is incapable of hate. He is The Perfect Christian Man. He probably turns Qurans to Bibles with a touch of his finger.

Love Rodney.....and really miss him at the same time!

I wish Rodney would have dished a little of that out to Keith Olberdouche last year.

Rodney seems to finally have had enough to Dungy and given the free reign from the producers he is not holding back...

It's gonna be a long season for the Saint and Rodney is only going to go up in value to the network :D

Dungy is incapable of hate. He is The Perfect Christian Man. He probably turns Qurans to Bibles with a touch of his finger.

Worst.Superhero.EVER!

On reading the title, I was hoping that Rodney had put some pads on, and while Dungy was standing at the food table, eating something, and then Rodney comes in and blind sides him :D

The few bits I saw last year I thought Rodney was way too passive. Especially when they did that absurd segment the night of the Colts game, "contrasting" Belichick and Dungy (still can't write "Dungy" without writing "Dung."). They'd show Belichick and say "rule bender" and then cut to a smug Dungy and say "straight shooter." It's amazing how comfortable Dungy seemed with the schtick. I wanted Rodney to come up and bap him with a forearm.

Anyway ... sounds like that might have been an adjustment year.

Go Rodney! Defend and attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back