PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison: "Asante Samuel is hands-down the best CB in the league"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't put the loss on Asante as that is really unfair of teh other things that could have been done, but on teh other hand, players getting the big bucks like that SHOULD make the big plays and that one sailed through his hands.

Agreed, I'm not hanging that loss on Asante solely - I'm just saying he should have caught the ball. Take that for what it is, there was still time in the game and anything could have happened - and it was not his fault that we were in that position in the first place (Not entirely anyway).

I'm an Asante fan, I wish he had stayed - But whether he stayed or chased the cash (which I don't blame him at all for doing, everyone has to look out for themselves and make as much as they can while they can), when people talk about him the last thing I remember was that missed catch.

No, I'm not over it and will never be over it. That's my rant.

the raiders should have the best pass D in the league if there not throwing to Asomugha. Cause Hall is gonna keep making plays he read Farve like a book last night. I wish we still had Asante.

He read Favre like a book? Are you talking to the pass that Favre threw right at him? You know, the pass that was made despite no Jets receivers being in the area?

Champ is undoubtedly still the best.

He read Favre like a book? Are you talking to the pass that Favre threw right at him? You know, the pass that was made despite no Jets receivers being in the area?

If Favre is a book, he's a large print Baby Einstein one.

Yea, I'm not arguing any of that.

What I'm saying is, he should have caught the damn ball. That's it.

You want to be the best? Play the best. He called himself out after the game in the press confrence, but that does not make me feel any better.

Exactly, and Asante wasn't the best at least compared to others we've had. I love what he did for the Pats overall but Ty Law was better. Ty was shutdown.

I miss TY Law. The old one that is.

Yes but why was hall that deep? He had to run for it there was no jet there but hall went to there cause he was watching Farve.

Yes but why was hall that deep? He had to run for it there was no jet there but hall went to there cause he was watching Farve.

So he read Favre like a book, and ran to a place where there were no Jets because he knew that's where Favre was going to throw it? Or did he react to where Favre threw the ball?

So he read Favre like a book, and ran to a place where there were no Jets because he knew that's where Favre was going to throw it? Or did he react to where Favre threw the ball?

The announcers claim he did the former. It looked that way because he was deep with no wideout around.

He played off his receiver by a few yards kept his view on Farve and reacted when Farve let the ball go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back