PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney did not travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never understand why guys like him do not accompany the team, his experience and understanding of the game might be an overall asset to the team? I do not want him to take on some coaching responsibility, just be there as an extra set of very experienced eyes. He will at most only miss one day of rehabbing his knee

This is exactly what I was saying earlier. If traveling doesnt make the injury worse, I would think that the benefit of having him on the sideline would outweigh the negatives. I guess that's why he are not the coach...:D

This is exactly what I was saying earlier. If traveling doesnt make the injury worse, I would think that the benefit of having him on the sideline would outweigh the negatives. I guess that's why he are not the coach...:D

Also, why not keep the Colts guessing for as long as possible if he'll play or not?

I guess that cheap Kraft wouldn't pony up for the extra hotel room.

I don't think it's bad news that he didn't travel. He's obviously still trying to make it back, but wasn't ready to go this week, so they left him home to work with the trainers and be ready for the next game if there is one. If there was no chance he could recover, wouldn't he have traveled and sat on the sideline in street clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back