PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney did not travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.
(ten characters)

It's hard to miss someone who hasn't been there.

But no other players were ruled out.

Not surprised, everyone knew he wasn't playing this week.

Reiss reported it too

Any chance they just stowed him in an overhead compartment? Perhaps in Vince's luggage? That has to be a BIG bag.

Reiss isn't reporting that and he wasn't even on the injury report.

Chad was not ruled out, the guy who said it is just one of the many who think Chad is the biggest bust in history.

Chad was not ruled out, the guy who said it is just one of the many who think Chad is the biggest bust in history.

Not the biggest. But close. (sarcasm)

I can see why Rodney isnt playing. Hopefully he will getting healthy for the Superbowl.

What I cant see is why he wouldn't make the trip just to be there to help motivate..

I can see why Rodney isnt playing. Hopefully he will getting healthy for the Superbowl.

What I cant see is why he wouldn't make the trip just to be there to help motivate..
Like you said, he needs to work on getting healthy, he can't do that if he's cheerleading in Indy.

If the Pats win tomorrow, I think we'll see Rodney in the Superbowl.

Dont start planning ahead.

not a surprise - i think we expected it

Bad news,but I'm not surprise.Will he play the SuperBowl?:cool: :cool:

I can never understand why guys like him do not accompany the team, his experience and understanding of the game might be an overall asset to the team? I do not want him to take on some coaching responsibility, just be there as an extra set of very experienced eyes. He will at most only miss one day of rehabbing his knee

My son said maybe they will fly him in by helicopter right before the game. Hey, I guess anything is possible.

I can never understand why guys like him do not accompany the team, his experience and understanding of the game might be an overall asset to the team?

correct, i though the same too...expecially in a game like this one.

who knows ? is there any specific reason ?

correct, i though the same too...expecially in a game like this one.

who knows ? is there any specific reason ?

I didn't really expect him to play but I had hopes he might be present at the game. I just hope he didn't aggravate anything by practicing. Maybe he caught that flu bug on top of everything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots