Rodney Coming up on NFLN... [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodney is coming up live on NFL Network in a few minutes

Just an FYI.

Re: Rodney is coming up live on NFL Network in a few minutes

He's on now... I'll be back... *wink*

God I love that man. He's a rock. For some reason I feel better about this game after listening to him for 2 minutes.

Yea, he was confident about the game....

Says they are excited about playing the Steelers, good football team, aggressive football team, good in all three fazes of the game... It will be a challenge but we are preparing hard and will be ready...

I wish he would say what he said to Billick so we would know why Billick blew him a couple of kisses... He just comments about it that he's a happily married man...

I wish he would say what he said to Billick so we would know why Billick blew him a couple of kisses... He just comments about it that he's a happily married man...

He said right after the game that he was just making a few comments about Billick's QB (the incident was right after the Boller INT), but that he couldn't repeat them on TV ;)

Yea, he was confident about the game....

Says they are excited about playing the Steelers, good football team, aggressive football team, good in all three fazes of the game... It will be a challenge but we are preparing hard and will be ready...

when he was on ESPN after the game with the guys at the booth he said he couldn't say what he said on ESPN.....but hinted it was something like, the old Boller is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes