PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney and TO clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill B.

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I love Rodney on NBC. He basically called TO a clown. Then TO twitters about Rodney using steroids and called him a cheater. The thing is Rodney did not use steroids. He used HGH which is still a banned substance, but not a steroid. But who needs facts when you can tweet. Think Rodney will want to come out of retirement just for one game in December so he can lay some lumber on TO.

lol...TO is losing it on Twit......

terrellowens: Since I kno the media reads my tweets, will sum1 ask rodney how long the cycles take b4 I feel results of the steroids whn he sends em? Lol!

about 1 hour ago from MogoTXT

Maybe we should start a clock on when TO fully melts down. You know its coming after the no catch performance yesterday. I think next Sunday at this pace.

lol...TO is losing it on Twit......

terrellowens: Since I kno the media reads my tweets, will sum1 ask rodney how long the cycles take b4 I feel results of the steroids whn he sends em? Lol!

about 1 hour ago from MogoTXT

That's actually pretty funny. :D

I actually felt bad for TO during his post game press conf yesterday. Don't get me wrong. The guy's got no one to blame but himself for the situation he's in but, man, the media is unbelievable.

Knowing this guy's volatility and knowing Buffalo is likely his last chance if he screws it up, they were like vultures circling the carcass doing everything in their power to get him to snap. Just pathetic, sad little people.

Yeah they sure were baiting him hard.
He must be kicking himself in the ass for signing with the Bills.

I actually felt bad for TO during his post game press conf yesterday. Don't get me wrong. The guy's got no one to blame but himself for the situation he's in but, man, the media is unbelievable.

Knowing this guy's volatility and knowing Buffalo is likely his last chance if he screws it up, they were like vultures circling the carcass doing everything in their power to get him to snap. Just pathetic, sad little people.

I agree....not so much feeling bad for TO but those reporters were asses.

Fine ask the question its your job but when he answers the question the way he should but not the blowup you were hoping for move on don't keep pressing he obviously wasn't going to answer that question and the reporter made himself out to be an ass when he was trying to make TO the ass.

TO could have easily answered those questions like most players do when they're asked something they really don't want to answer. He could've just rambled on and avoided truly giving his thoughts. NFL players do it in pretty much every interview. He didn't have to go up there and act like an angry child. Seriously, I'm so tired of TO. Rodney is 100% right. He's a selfish clown.

Maybe we should start a clock on when TO fully melts down. You know its coming after the no catch performance yesterday. I think next Sunday at this pace.

He melted down last week when the Bills were trying to comeback and he was screaming at his QB in the huddle. The guy is out of his mind.

If I were a family member, I would be seriously concerned about his well-being.

Hhaahaha...Rodney must have really gotten to him....

No idea why he takes the media and everyone so serious, the guy has done it all in football, except to win a Superbowl.....but even then, big deal.....

Anyways his latest tweets lol...:D

terrellowens So Rodney, I'm thinking if u overnite it 2day, I'll get em by 2morr @ noon. Better yet, mark it Priority!! I "really" wanna b a CHAMPION ...
about 3 hours ago from MogoTXT

terrellowens Hey Rodney if I really considered using them, could u please lv instructions on how & where 2 stick the needle just like u did 2 assure ...
about 3 hours ago from MogoTXT

terrellowens My bad Rodney! I hv been corrected by ur supporters, u used HGH nt steroids! So, every1 go ahead & use HGH!! Geez, I guess tht makes it ...
about 2 hours ago from MogoTXT

Last edited:
TO is an idiot, yes. But he is also a very unstable human being. No normal person would act like he does. Hopefully, mentally, he will be alright.

In re: to Rodney and the hgh, Owens is in tremendous shape, with a lot of lean muscle mass. Maybe, just maybe...

Rodney said it on the air ... not on Twitter ... TO is the one "Tweeting" .... ugh that word makes me sick.

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed when I read that tweet. This is why T.O. is T.O. most guys wouldn't put themselves in the situation of being called a clown but even if they did they wouldn't go starting with a broadcaster.

It's all true anyways... Don't tell me they aren't all on something. I don'T care how you "look"... PEDs are everywhere in sports.

Expos fan here - FP Santangelo was on th Mitchell Report. Who you say ? A skinny utility IF/OF who played a bit role in several seasons... let's face facts : TO is funny and truthful... and as guilty as Rodney ever was.

Another tweet from TO: " he coulda used a hyperbaric chamber like me if he wanted 2 recover frm an injury! Remember that! Dn't make excuses 4 him! Lol!

Any replies from Rodney yet?

I think TO has toned down his act in recent years, his production is incredible and he's probably the 3rd greatest WR I've seen in my life. The Cowboys are certainly missing his production at wideout and the team is not the theat in the NFC that they used to be. The Bills are idiots for not utilizing TO--I'm happy Jauron is a moron.

As for TO, I think he's pretty harmless--the media forces TO to lash out, and TO never will learn from this. He is a pretty funny guy and the media usually blows everything he says out of proportion. He wasn't much of a distraction in Dallas, he and Romo got along very well, the media just found it necessary to make up stories about his imaginary rifts with Romo.

Last edited:
How fast we forget. TO was complaining about the relationship that Romo had with Jason Witten. He was saying that Romo tries to get the ball to Witten more than him. The rift between Witten and TO was far from imaginary. The problem was half of the Cowboy team was in the Witten camp and half in the TO camp. You will never win with a divided locker room. TO may be great but he is a divisive factor. It happened in SF and Philly, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes