Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=121303

Here's a few quotes from this chump:

"Still, this is the same New England team that came to Denver in October in this regard: It is a team past its best days, a team no better than its record says it is, a team that struggles to win even against poorer teams than the Broncos. " - 28-0 and 28-3 against playoff teams is struggling I guess.

"Here’s the hard truth. The Broncos are better than the Patriots. The Broncos are better than almost everybody. The Broncos are at home. The Broncos do not lose at home. Not at all this season. Only twice ever in the playoffs. " - Hey buddy, Elway isn't playing for your ponies if you haven't noticed.

Last edited:
if you want to go by history numbers, tom brady has never lost in the playoffs. ever. home or away

I just read this article and it made me think;

Wow, he just don't know what they are up against and who the Patriots are come playoff time. This maybe the same 2 teams again, but the outcome will be different. BB has already seen this team this year and that equals defeat the second time around. Thus writer isj ust another person that thinks that the Pats will fall. Someone needs to remind him that many have picked against the Pats because they were the better team on paper. The game is played on the field and they have gone into many people's houses and taken victories out when they were expected to lose.

With that said, I cant wait for this game to start!!

Good luck to my Patriots fans!!!

Last edited:
Honestly I find this comical, entertaining and extremely encouraging. He sounds like he is trying to convince himself and his readers that the Broncos can win and that he is trying to shake the Broncos inferiority complex concerning the Pats. I love it.

Let's all join hands in a silent prayer that the Denver team belives that.

I doubt if they do. But if 3 or 4 key players do believe it, we are in for an easy win.

PatsRI said:
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=121303

"Still, this is the same New England team that came to Denver in October in this regard: It is a team past its best days, a team no better than its record says it is, a team that struggles to win even against poorer teams than the Broncos. " - 28-0 and 28-3 against playoff teams is struggling I guess.

"Here’s the hard truth. The Broncos are better than the Patriots. The Broncos are better than almost everybody. The Broncos are at home. The Broncos do not lose at home. Not at all this season. Only twice ever in the playoffs. " - Hey buddy, Elway isn't playing for your ponies if you haven't noticed.

Which part of what he said is untrue?

The Broncos ARE better than the Patriots.

The Broncos DON'T lose at home.

Your season IS coming to an end today.

well

BusterTBronco said:

The Broncos ARE better than the Patriots.

The Broncos DON'T lose at home.

Your season IS coming to an end today.

You WON'T be back here after the game!

He lost me after the first line. Oh, the misfortune of being a Patriots fan. His in-law is really suffering. Only 3 Super Bowls in 4 years? Oh the agony. I would much rather Peyton Manning drop 50 points on my head.

BusterTBronco said:

The first sentance in the quote

PatsRI said:

"Here’s the hard truth. The Broncos are better than the Patriots. The Broncos are better than almost everybody. The Broncos are at home. The Broncos do not lose at home. Not at all this season. Only twice ever in the playoffs. "

great quotes can always use pictures....

here's a pic of what this chump might look like:

Attachments

• loser.jpg
    loser.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 28
Pats0204 said:
Honestly I find this comical, entertaining and extremely encouraging. He sounds like he is trying to convince himself and his readers that the Broncos can win and that he is trying to shake the Broncos inferiority complex concerning the Pats. I love it.
aaahh, if i cared the least little teeny bit about what this clown has to say...
practice some mind over metter, all:

WE DON'T MIND 'CAUSE HE DON'T MATTER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back