PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft should never be inducted into the Patriots HOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Any real fan that pays attention, would never elect Robert Kraft into the Patriots Hall of Fame after the way he has handled deflategate & continued to support the league cancer Roger Goodell.

Think about Kraft embarrassing himself o Good Morning America defending how Goodell handled the Ray Rice case.

Then think about that embarrassing press conference, where Kraft decided to side with the #31 and not challenge the biggest railroad job in league history.

After this, he embarrassed himself again, by continuing to support the worst commissioner in league history.

No true Patriot fan would ever elect Bendedict Bob Kraft into the Patriots Hall of Fame.

I am sure all the Pom Pom waving Lemmings who didn't support this team during the Ron Earhardt, Rod Rust, or **** McPhearson years, will defend Benedict Bob.

Last edited:
tumblr_ncqgovBYnk1sjoxoxo1_500.gif

Stop the foolishness.. what Mr. Kraft did has absolutely no bearing on the legal issues that confront Brady..

For all you naive folks out there Goodell wanted Belichick, but settled for the next best thing #12...

The Kraft family own the Patriots Hall of Fame, do you propose picket lines when he is inducted???

FYI the power lies with those who count the votes, not who casts them ( I believe Stalin said that).

Last edited:
Kraft is a stupid old man at this point who just wants to be loved but I assume he owns the Patriots HoF. I'm guessing he gets in ;)

Brady should refuse to appear. Kraft can have what's left of his tainted brand.

I doubt they will put it up for a vote, more likely they will just announce that he is in.

The Robert Kraft Statue ====>>A lip kissing creeper in a booster chair with a tipped over bottle of Stoli next to his size 6 Air Jordans

Stop the foolishness.. what Mr. Kraft did has absolutely no bearing on the legal issues that confront Brady..

For all you naive folks out there Goodell wanted Belichick, but settled for the next best thing #12...

The Kraft family own the Patriots Hall of Fame, do you propose picket lines when he is inducted???

FYI the power lies with those who count the votes, not who casts them ( I believe Stalin said that).

FOTM can't stop

but but but..kraft still gets to attend arthur blanks exclusive parties!!!

just wow

Without Kraft, we wouldn't have a team to cheer, let alone four rings. Have some perspective.

With out Tom Brady, there would not be 4 rings, patriot place & the Patriots would be worth about a billion dollars less.

The fact Benedict Bob continues to defend Goodell, makes me sick.

If they make a statue of Kraft, I hope the birds go to town on it.

Any real fan that pays attention, would never elect Robert Kraft into the Patriots Hall of Fame after the way he has handled deflategate & continued to support the league cancer Roger Goodell.

Think about Kraft embarrassing himself o Good Morning America defending how Goodell handled the Ray Rice case.

Then think about that embarrassing press conference, where Kraft decided to side with the #31 and not challenge the biggest railroad job in league history.

After this, he embarrassed himself again, by continuing to support the worst commissioner in league history.

No true Patriot fan would ever elect Bendedict Bob Kraft into the Patriots Hall of Fame.
I'm one of the biggest Kraft haters on this board, and I would never say he shouldn't be in the Patriots Hall of Fame!

With out Tom Brady, there would not be 4 rings, patriot place & the Patriots would be worth about a billion dollars less.

The fact Benedict Bob continues to defend Goodell, makes me sick.

If they make a statue of Kraft, I hope the birds go to town on it.

Great....then just get lost....disappear.....GTFO

But you won't

Without Kraft, we wouldn't have a team to cheer, let alone four rings. Have some perspective.

There was an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise where an alien kept going back in the time/space continuum for a better outcome and could not improve it...this is similar.

I get it about Kraft, but imagine if the owner was like Jimmy Haslan or Jerry Jones? :eek: In that alternate history timeline, the Pats don't even show up to the AFC Championship. Maybe BB's body of work is with another team - Brady never comes here. :(

Yes - the Pats have been screwed by the NFL, but that's a lot different from a team that screwed themselves up.

Did you know there are only about 1,400 billionaires - just 536 of them in the US?

Most of the 536 don't own a team - less than 30 of them own an NFL team.

Of those NFL billionaires, not many of them have "integrity" or football sense.

Not a lot of choices for sure.

Do you think I'm about to say Robert Kraft had the most to do with the Patriot's dynasty?

NO

I can point you to some homer idiots that swear Jerrah had the most with those 3 SBs in the 90's...never mind. There is a huge difference between a team that screwed themselves up by the owner, and the Pats being screwed by the NFL because they win.

An owner should never be the center of a team. He makes sure the team is financially solvent and facilitates an environment for the GM and HC to succeed. Kraft did not find BB right away, but he convinced BB he could build a team here. Was luck involved? Yes. But luck tends to happen more often in competent people.

BB built this dynasty with lots of help from TB. But it started with Kraft enabling it.

yeah, let's go back to the pre Kraft days. I remember them. They were the best. Kraft maybe a tool at times but some people are being ridiculous

My disillusionment with Kraft stems back to his initial response to the whole deflate gate saga. He immediately bent over for Goodell without putting up any fight whatsoever. Prior to that he did an incredible amount of good for this franchise. I always thought he was "one of us", and I often touted that to my non Patriot buddies. For me, it was a great "all for one, one for all" type of feeling.

Unfortunately, this event has peeled back a few layers of his persona and belief system, and it's not what I perceived. He's no Al Davis when it comes to confrontation, and his heart is not in the defense of his team and fans....I hated to type that, but that's where it stands for me these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes