PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker (Moron) - Eli is Better than Brady in Big Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about the trailer for the new Planets of the Apes movie?

Calling an African American not an African American because he is getting married to a white woman qualifies in my book. I don't care who says it Black, White , Asian, Hispanic or whatever .
I agree... I actually think it's worse when an AFAM says it about another AFAM

Who cares how people act? Except that Caucasian women the lied and said she was AFAM

This seems to be a discussion about fake news.

Politics, huh? That'll make this thread even better!

I love that movie. One of my favs.

That's my favorite movie of all time. I've seen it probably close to 50 times and I will still watch it whenever it's on. I may throw it in tonight. That movie is the GOAT.

I'm not going to click on the link to article to justify the rediculousness of it but the writer must only consider playoff games 'big games' and completely overlook the 'big games' a team needs to make the tournament. Let's conveniently overlook that just because Eli has trouble making the playoffs more than once every four years.

That's my favorite movie of all time. I've seen it probably close to 50 times and I will still watch it whenever it's on. I may throw it in tonight. That movie is the GOAT.

Yea I have to be in the 25+ range. They just had a big 20 year anniversary of its release. The whole crew got together.

Have you ever seen the outtakes? Those really add to the movie.

Perhaps that's who you meant when you wrote Bob Parker.
Not only did I not miss it, I wrote it twice.

actually kinda like the (moron) after Bob Barkers name. Is it Bob Barker?

Not only did I not miss it, I wrote it twice.

actually kinda like the (moron) after Bob Barkers name. Is it Bob Barker?

yeah, you got me. I guess I saw the other guys post and only looked at the follow ups to your original line....but you are right. We can now return to our regularly scheduled program of bashing Eli Manning.

Eli Manning has more one and dones than Brady.

Manning has 3 in 5 trips to the playoffs

Brady has 2 in 13 trips to the playoffs

This must be why the Football Gods don't allow him to make the big games too often...

Yea I have to be in the 25+ range. They just had a big 20 year anniversary of its release. The whole crew got together.

Have you ever seen the outtakes? Those really add to the movie.

Yeah I saw that. Chris Nolan hosted it. I never knew that they didn't rehearse the diner scene ahead of time which is why it was as organic as it was. Love the smile both of them give one another at the end of it. Incredible scene.

Does the thickness of ones skin prevent logical reasoning from entering the brain?

Literally the only thing "they" care about is that "die hard" fans click and squawk about. Casual fans could give a ****.

Wahhhh

Good response by Sharpe. I'll try to stop hating him so much

for some reason, rob's anti patriot takes amuse me.

Might be the best post of yours yet Rusty.

All I did was point out how wrong you were. They say stupid **** so die hards go and start threads, tweet, FaceSpace etc. Casual fans don't care about that ****.

upload_2016-12-9_13-24-24.png

Look at the date. LOL

Parker is as anti Patriots as anyone in the media. I wouldn't put more stock into his opinions any more than an everyday PFT comment poster.

Say what you will about Shannon Sharpe, but that's a funny ass insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back