PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker (Moron) - Eli is Better than Brady in Big Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Rob Parker: Eli Manning is better than Tom Brady in big games.
Shannon Sharpe: Get off of the set Rob. Take the picture of us in your house down too.

Haha I am sorry and I am sure so many people will post "You are giving them attention by posting".

Get over it, its a forum about the Patriots. We can post about things people say about them. Its comedy.

The point is we are helping them and encouraging this behavior by acknowledging it. These people don't even believe the **** they are spewing. I'd rather see more stuff from credible people like Reiss, Curran, Lombardi, ect. Let's encourage journalistic integrity.

Why do we even discuss these bozos. Rob Parker is a Patriots hater. I value his opinion slightly more than Chris Simms. Which means I really don't care what he has to say,

giphy.gif

Yes he's wrong, and probably trolling, but LOL at anyone saying we shouldn't "give them attention." Like they give a **** if they are being talked about on a message board or not..

HAVE SOME THICKER SKIN stop acting like insecure children. The Patriots have won FOUR Super Bowls and been to SIX with Tommy... we should laugh off stuff like this, not be offended. We are above any other franchise and QB, STOP acting like little brother.

He's a jets fan

Yes he's wrong, and probably trolling, but LOL at anyone saying we shouldn't "give them attention." Like they give a **** if they are being talked about on a message board or not..

HAVE SOME THICKER SKIN stop acting like insecure children. The Patriots have won FOUR Super Bowls and been to SIX with Tommy... we should laugh off stuff like this, not be offended. We are above any other franchise and QB, STOP acting like little brother.
I would think they would want some more clicks...

attention=clicks=$, as least he didn't post a link.

andforthatwethankyou.jpg

I actually kinda like the (moron) after Bob Barkers name. Is it Bob Barker?
Ron Parker?
Rob Parner?
Don Packer?
Bob Parker?

Dog Barker?

I actually kinda like the (moron) after Bob Barkers name. Is it Bob Barker?
Ron Parker?
Rob Parner?
Don Packer?
Bob Parker?

Dog Barker?
You missed good ol Bob Barker.... "c'mon down"!!

I'm very angry... Rob.

Does the thickness of ones skin prevent logical reasoning from entering the brain?

Literally the only thing "they" care about is that "die hard" fans click and squawk about. Casual fans could give a ****.

Nothing would be more satisfying than for Giants v Patriots in SB 51 and Pats win 45-7 so this horseshit Giants are the Patriots kryptonite and Eli v Brady crap can stop.

Race baiting?? Really??

If he wasn't Caucasian, would you say the sane thing?

But I agree, anyone of any skin tone that says that is an ass
Calling an African American not an African American because he is getting married to a white woman qualifies in my book. I don't care who says it Black, White , Asian, Hispanic or whatever .

With only 16 games on the schedule, they're basically all big games. It's partly why we love football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes