PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Ninkovich Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff. I remember watching him in camp his first season with us and thinking the new 50 looks like the old 50 but not really expecting him to produce the same but several years later and while showing he is his own guy and not exactly the same as Vrabel he has produced almost as much.

You mentioned the sack in the Super Bowl but the Manning interception was just as sweet.

Always laugh when I see people in game threads talking about how he's not doing anything, when the man is doing just about everything - setting the edge, rushing and hurrying the passer, sacking the passer, dropping back in coverage (which I promise Denver did not game plan for). Oh and he plays EVERY down - 95 percent the past two or three seasons.

You mentioned the sack in the Super Bowl but the Manning interception was just as sweet.

Yeah but apparently Ninkovich wasn't supposed to be there...lol:rolleyes:

Yup, nice tribute. Even before the starting, consistency, durability...I noticed way back, Nincovich is good for one huge clutch play once in a while, more than any player since McGinest.

Thought that when he sacked Wilson. That's a Nincovich clutch play, taking the guy who couldn't be corralled and planting him just at the right time.

Nice general player review for new Patriots fans. It would be nice to have at least 25 of the best players on the Pats profiled but I know that would be a ton of work. Oh and thanks for the jinx and guaranteeing Rob to go on IR after all that durability talk ;)

Always laugh when I see people in game threads talking about how he's not doing anything, when the man is doing just about everything - setting the edge, rushing and hurrying the passer, sacking the passer, dropping back in coverage (which I promise Denver did not game plan for). Oh and he plays EVERY down - 95 percent the past two or three seasons.

yeah, and he seems to be like the qb on the line directing traffic a lot --- maybe that's just my impression

Ninkovich has got to be one of the NFL's most underrated players. How many people outside of New England even know who he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back