PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski injury: torn ACL, MCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Where to begin? I just hope he didn't tear everything. Bad back, Arm and now knee...i just hope he can come back 100% from this...

Gronkowski carted off the field after knee injury

Might as well make an official topic to discuss it.

Where to begin? I just hope he didn't tear everything. Bad back, Arm and now knee...i just hope he can come back 100% from this...

Dirty hit, it was below the knee cap.

Its going to be a career thing i think...big body,just not made for big hits....back on IR ..looks to me like an ACL/MCL

A HOF career that may be derailed by injuries....that sucks

3 straight years with no gronk in the payoffs

There's a reason why he fell to the 2nd

Gronk injury

Its going to be a career thing i think...big body,just not made for big hits....back on IR ..looks to me like an ACL/MCL

A HOF career that may be derailed by injuries....that sucks

No offense, but that's one of the dumbest posts I've ever tread. There isn't a single player in the entire league whose season wouldn't be ended by that hit

People come back from MCL/ACL injuries all the time nowadays... The biggest concern is still his back injury history.

Going to be tough for the Pats to win through January without their best offensive weapon, best linebacker, and two best defensive lineman.

Tough injury season. Hopefully they stop playing like dogsh1t against the Browns here..

Re: Gronkowski carted off the field after knee injury

Don't know if he will ever finish a 16 game campaign again without a injury....everytime this happens I think what if Hernandez wasn't such a moron..this wouldn't have been as devastating as it is now.

Dirty hit, it was below the knee cap.

the NFL made this legal by not allowing hits high. End careers but tearing ACLs..just don't go high.

ACls are easier to come back from...but this kid with his luck..disaster

Hope to a speedy recovery is out a while...

After that dirty hit...

I hope Kyrie Irving leaves the Cavs and I have more respect for LeBron

No offense, but that's one of the dumbest posts I've ever tread. There isn't a single player in the entire league whose season wouldn't be ended by that hit
Unfortunately Gronk just happens to be involved in a bad hit sometime during the year that does something to him...its the way it is.

Gronk injury

Unfortunately Gronk just happens to be involved in a bad hit sometime during the year that does something to him...its the way it is.

Which isn't at all what you claimed before. At least you've moved the goalposts to a somewhat reasonable opinion

Every time we have a chance to seriously contend, Gronk goes down. 2011, hurt in AFC Championship. 2012, hurt again in the Houston game. Then an offseason of hell that makes him miss half the season. Now this.

Most of it has not been his fault. Maybe it's just incredibly bad luck. But you cannot deny the pattern. Rob Gronkowski is an injury prone player

I'm not even sure now...has Gronk finished a season healthy since his rookie year?

Feel bad for the guy. Nothing you can do about **** like that.

I'm not even sure know...has Gronk finished a season healthy since his rookie year?

Feel bad for the guy. Nothing you can do about **** like that.

Nothing he could have done there..he just doesn't have luck on his side...almost ever

Every time we have a chance to seriously contend, Gronk goes down. 2011, hurt in AFC Championship. 2012, hurt again in the Houston game. Then an offseason of hell that makes him miss half the season. Now this.

Most of it has not been his fault. Maybe it's just incredibly bad luck. But you cannot deny the pattern. Rob Gronkowski is an injury prone player

Anyone who takes a hit to his knee like that is going to get injured. The only advice you can give there is to tell Gronkowski to fall on the ground every time he catches a pass.

As much as I blame the Cleveland play for that dirty it,

I blame the NFL for encouraging this ****.

Ask ANY player and the majority of them would certainly prefer an upper body/head injury instead of a blown out knee/torn ACL injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes