PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski battles former teammate Sergio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the ref should have said:

"The defender was simply overpowered."

I was surprised to see Sergio Brown was still in the NFL, let alone starting, given that he was the single worst professional football player I have ever personally witnessed.

Will never forgive him for 12 men on the field penalty in 2011 SB.

@SergioBrown38: Check the film!! Gronk has one catch on me! Brady's first read was not even looked at plenty of times of times when I was guarding him!!

@Faux_Gray: @SergioBrown38 How you feelin?

@SergioBrown38: @Faux_Gray yo u talking **** too?

Sergio Brown's doing an awful lot of talking today on twitter. Thin skinned like Richard Sherman but without anything close to his talent.

Ice up son. Ice up.

This is what Brown's wikipedia entry looked like for awhile today (it's since been re-edited):

qhjibglrbttjddhbw8xx.png

This is what Brown's wikipedia entry looked like for awhile today (it's since been re-edited):

qhjibglrbttjddhbw8xx.png
I know the Hernandez thing makes this less funny, but it's still hilarious. I'm glad someone got a screenshot of it because I'd read about it but it was changed by the time I got to check it out.

Thanks for the post!

Personal foul: Number 87 was giving him the business.

That Ben Dreith reference was funny (and the call still is, after repeated viewings) but I will always hate that man for his phantom "roughing the passer" call on the Patriots in 1976.

qhjibglrbttjddhbw8xx.png
Sergio Brown (born May 22, 1988) is an American football safety who plays for the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He played college football at Notre Dame. Brown is currently recovering from life threatening injuries after being thrown out of the club by New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.

I don't mind Gronks play on him, actually enjoyed it but I don't like the whole murder stuff on wiki and wish people wouldn't do that. But more than anything I wish Gronk would shut up also, before the NFL decides he had intent and suspends him.

Was fun to watch though.

@SergioBrown38: Check the film!! Gronk has one catch on me! Brady's first read was not even looked at plenty of times of times when I was guarding him!!

Yes Sergio we watched the film and it shows you allowing a rushing TD because Gronk tossed you out of the stadium and into the parking lot somewhere......

Belichick was asked about Gronk's penalty today on the radio. Much to my surprise, he said that he "could live it..." Went on to mumble something about how it's so hard, in that situation, for a player to know precisely how long to hold a block.... Yeah, right. No way Belichick thought that holding the block all the way into to the camera cart was "borderline". :)

I think Belichick is down with occasionally shutting up a player who deserves shutting up...

I don't mind Gronks play on him, actually enjoyed it but I don't like the whole murder stuff on wiki and wish people wouldn't do that. But more than anything I wish Gronk would shut up also, before the NFL decides he had intent and suspends him.

Was fun to watch though.
Intent to what? Block him into the stands. I'm pretty sure they don't suspend you for that.

Belichick was asked about Gronk's penalty today on the radio. Much to my surprise, he said that he "could live it..." Went on to mumble something about how it's so hard, in that situation, for a player to know precisely how long to hold a block.... Yeah, right. No way Belichick thought that holding the block all the way into to the camera cart was "borderline". :)

I think Belichick is down with occasionally shutting up a player who deserves shutting up...
We've played lots better safeties than him, right Bill?

Yes Sergio we watched the film and it shows you allowing a rushing TD because Gronk tossed you out of the stadium and into the parking lot somewhere......

"Where were you taking him, Mike?"
"To the bus. It was time for him to go home."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back