PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roach got angry at BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
that wasnt Roach..45 (as it looks) is Pierre Woods

says mincey in the caption jesus don't scare us like that he was just raining

says mincey but mincey is 58..Roach is 49 or 48..the # has a 5 at end..slight look of 4 in front of that..45 - Woods

Tough spot for a rook, eh?

Kid sez to hisself, "Here's the boss. He wants to see what i've got.
But if i give him my best shot, he's on the ground. Mebbe with a bloody face."

What do YOU do?

flutie2phelan said:
Tough spot for a rook, eh?

Kid sez to hisself, "Here's the boss. He wants to see what i've got.
But if i give him my best shot, he's on the ground. Mebbe with a bloody face."

What do YOU do?

Hit him with all you got. BB can take it.

Cripes!! He looks like he is going down..... Down goes Belichick!

I remember reading something about BB on a scouting trip and asking the kid to hit him, the kid did and BB signed him.....I think that was in Patriot Reign.

Bill's Girl said:
I remember reading something about BB on a scouting trip and asking the kid to hit him, the kid did and BB signed him.....I think that was in Patriot Reign.
I don't know if this is the one but when Bill was in Cleveland he had Eric Turner hit him because he wanted to "feel the pop" when Turner hit. I guess he popped him enough because he drafted him #2 overall ;)

blow him up

desi-patsfan said:
Hit him with all you got. BB can take it.
there are all kinds of stories about BB (and his dad, god rest his soul) taunting players into going full speed, and then getting trampled himself 'cause he forgot where he was standing.
now how would a rookie know that? i assume he will when the veterans tell him.

so anyways..wonder how they did in that breaking blocks drill :) . pretty sure it was a "HIT ME" moment

Last edited by a moderator:
a lille fear in foxboro

Remix 6 said:
so anyways..wonder how they did in that breaking blocks drill :) . pretty sure it was a "HIT ME" moment
and whicever rookie it was, he was probably scared about it. surely one of the coaches gave him the word tho.

BelichickFan said:
I don't know if this is the one but when Bill was in Cleveland he had Eric Turner hit him because he wanted to "feel the pop" when Turner hit. I guess he popped him enough because he drafted him #2 overall ;)

Yup, that is the incident I was thinking of.....I forgot that was Cleveland! Thanks!!

sarge said:
I thought he was just a skinny lanky dude!
ProFW listed him at 6'0 7/8", 213 - very well built.

Picture #17 proves that Aliens are at this mini camp. .

BB and everyone else have that look like "WTF is that Alien doing here".

My favorite is number 6 - Dave Thomas adjusting his helmet!!!! Talk about an award winning action shot! Did you see his technique??? Dude is AWSOMMMMEEEE!!!!

And howabout #12... we all knew Jackson had good hands - but checkout how well he wipes his helmet down!

This is why I primarilly read the Globe. You just can't get this stuff anywhere else.

Richter said:
One of the reasons I fell in love with the idea of drafting him. He has the body and running ability of a halfback, with the long speed of a wide receiver. He's going to break some tackles for sure.

attachment.php

The dude is a Thoroughbred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back