PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rivers practices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching All Access on NFL Network where they reported that Rivers practiced Friday and had to do a double-take with my DVR. The Chargers had a player wearing an actual Patriots #37 jersey (Rodney Harrison). I know that scout team players are often asked to emulate a particular player on the opponent but I was shocked to see someone wearing a Patriots jersey. That was the only non-Chargers jersey that could be seen.

please let rivers play. there is no way he will be very mobile. practice is one thing..no ones going to hit you...you can plant your legs firmly...with a rush coming at you....

they will prob take him out after he throws 2 int.

I guarantee Volek starts. If he looks terrible they may go to Rivers as an emergency option, but they have to know that a healthy Volek is better than Rivers with two bad wheels.

Why do I get the feeling that the Chargers are playing some mind games here? Either he's basically out of the game and this practice was just a way to throw us off, or he is not as injured as we thought and he will play the entire game.

We'll be ready for all 53 regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye