PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rivers practices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why it is stupid to want to face an injured Rivers, who is a better but not much better passer than Volek.

Rivers is significantly better than Volek. He is 27-8 as a starter. If his injury makes him less effective than Volek he won't play or he will be pulled if the injury renders him ineffective to start the game. The Chargers will play whoever gives them the best chance to win. So hoping to face Rivers doesn't make much sense because if he is out there it probably means he gives the team a better chance to win than Volek would.

Last edited:
Rivers is significantly better than Volek. He is 27-8 as a starter. If his injury makes him less effective than Volek he won't play or he will be pulled if the injury renders him ineffective to start the game. The Chargers will play whoever gives them the best chance to win. So hoping to face Rivers doesn't make much sense because if he is out there it probably means he gives the team a better chance to win than Volek would.

yea, but they have no chance either way. Ya dig?

yea, but they have no chance either way. Ya dig?

We already determined no one cares what you think.

Anything can happen in football. If Brady goes down with an injury the Pats are toast.

Last edited:
:eek:

seems to me that everyone in this discussion agrees with me, and not you. So i guess that means no one cares what YOU think. I got my patsfans brothers, who you got?

seems to me that everyone in this discussion agrees with me, and not you. So i guess that means no one cares what YOU think. I got my patsfans brothers, who you got?

Just because you may agree with some people here doesn't mean they care what you think.

Last edited:

What do you think of Rivers taking 30% of the snaps today? Do you think that's a smokescreen, or that Rivers is going to play?

Upset? If find it very funny and an endless source of amusement.
He who laughs last, laughs best. We laughed at the end of the game last January and made littleLT cry, we laughed after the 38-14 beat-down game that you morons called the "payback" game for about 8 months leading up to it :rofl: and we will be laughing at you Sunday. Of course, you will be too cowardly to show up and say you were wrong about Rivers, but you're a Charger fan. We understand you have the cajones of a sea turtle.

We'll be looking for you in March or April, posting the same stuff as last year, "Next year we will beat you. This time for sure. Seriously. I mean it this time. Stop laughing at me." Just cut and paste, baby :rofl:

Anything can happen in football. If Brady goes down with an injury the Pats are toast.

lolz

the blueprint!!

His mommy and philip leaf.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

When the Pats return to being the dregs of the league as they will one day we will all laugh at how bad they are. Success doesn't last forever. Be prepared.

lolz

the blueprint!!

Having depth is important. Injuries are part of the game. The Pats have no one at backup QB that can win a game. All it takes is one play to end a season.

Last edited:
When the Pats return to being the dregs of the league as they will one day we will all laugh at how bad they are. Success doesn't last forever. Be prepared.

cool --- catch you back here in 10 years.
hope it's worth the wait.

Last edited:
cool --- catch you back here in 10 years.
hope it's worth the wait.

Winning and losing happens in cycles. The down cycle will come and everyone will laugh at how bad the Pats are when it happens whether it's in 2, 5 or 10 years.

Last edited:
Having depth is important. Injuries are part of the game. The Pats have no one at backup QB that can win a game. All it takes is one play to end a season.

How do you know that? Brady was an unknown quatity when he came in in 2001. There isn't enough info on Cassell to know if he's good or bad.

but the memory remains

(anyone get the reference??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes