PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Risers/Fallers from NFL Draft Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Very interesting stuff on Cushing falling because of spending thousands of dollars a month on supplements.

Personally, I see both sides (assuming no steroids). The NFL guys seem to be taking the side that says Cushing is closer to being maxed out than the other players due to his supplement use. On the other hand, Cushing being willing to spend that money on anything that will make him better (that's legal) shows football is very important to him.

NFL Draft - CBSSports.com Football

Jarron Gilbert is really rising on my own personal Patriots wish list.

Very interesting stuff on Cushing falling because of spending thousands of dollars a month on supplements.

Personally, I see both sides (assuming no steroids). The NFL guys seem to be taking the side that says Cushing is closer to being maxed out than the other players due to his supplement use. On the other hand, Cushing being willing to spend that money on anything that will make him better (that's legal) shows football is very important to him.
[/url]

how many times have you heard athletes say they didn't know they took steroids

NFL Draft - CBSSports.com Football

I posted this on Gilbert on 2/3, I really like this kid as well: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ock-draft-second-round-page4.html#post1273573

The National Football Post | NFP Prospect Stock Watch
By Wes Bunting
Posted February 12, 2009
NFP Prospect Stock Watch

With a trio of all-star games wrapped up and the NFL Combine quickly approaching, the stock values of certain prospects continue to fluctuate on draft boards. Players will have more opportunities to shine the next couple of weeks, but the word “stock” will be used more frequently in the league’s draft world. Today, the National Football Post begins its weekly “Stock Watch” series.

MOVING ON UP…

Frantz Joseph, ILB, Florida Atlantic

Robert Ayers, DE, Tennessee

Jarron Gilbert, DE/DT, San Jose State

FREE FALLING…

Alex Boone, OT, Ohio State

Morgan Trent, CB, Michigan

Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech

How do you know he was spending his money only on 'legal' supplements? Has he been tested lately?

Last edited:
How do you know he was spending his money only on 'legal' supplements? Has he been tested lately?

1.Read the article it says that no one was inferring illegal steroids in regards to Cushing

2. I don't know that he's taking only legal supplements in fact I qualified any statement I made (ex "assuming no steroids")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back