Welcome to PatsFans.com

RIP Farrah

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Bill B., Jun 25, 2009.

1. Bill B.

Bill B. Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Farrah Fawcett just passed away. Sad news. Truly one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her poster in the 70's inspired the fantasies of a lot teenage boys. Always sexy without being cheap. Thank you, Farrah.

2. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

62 is too young to die. I think she was probably another "candle in the wind" type. The news is reporting Ryan O'Neal as her partner but, I was sure I heard a few days ago that they married. I recall thinking the end must be near for her if they're doing that. But, they were so secretive about her current condition I didn't think it would be this soon. :rip:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  3. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

O'Neal broke the story to the media not long after she passed on the verge of tears with a breaking voice, gotta be more than just her "partner" to have that utmost trust to do that to the vultures in such a classy way.

It was speculated that she was near death about a month or two ago after she went to Europe in hopes of beating back the cancer...it failed.

One thing she should get lots of credit for- she didn't go down without a fight and even at the end she was defiant about beating her condition. Gotta respect a strong person like that.