Welcome to PatsFans.com

Right wing sore losers off to prison

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +598 / 24 / -19

Of course, this raises the question as to why the verbal intimidation by black activists in Chicago on election night didn't lead to prosecution, though question is now being investigated:

Justice Department Opens Inquiry Into New Black Panther Case - Political News - FOXNews.com

But these right-wingers engaged in physical violence, so it's good to see an example made with these troubled conservatives.

Election-Night Bashers Sentenced in Federal Hate Case | NBC New York

"Four Staten Island men who went on a hate spree after President Obama’s historic election victory in November have just been sentenced to time behind bars by a Brooklyn federal judge.

"'By their own admission these defendants, motivated by racial hatred and a desire to punish those they believed had voted for Barack Obama, participated in violent attacks that nearly killed one of their victims,' said FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge Joseph Demarest Jr. of the New York Field Office. 'Free exercise of the right to vote is a cornerstone of our democracy, and a fundamental civil right that the FBI will always safeguard vigorously.'”

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

No Comment

3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Why they dropped the civil case is probably not much of a mystery. Civil cases lead to money judgments and if the defendants ain't got any, they end up getting off scott free.

Why there was no criminal prosecution is a much more interesting question that I definitely want answered. Its very much American to stay away from the polls because you think all politicians suk or because you don't care; it isn't American at all to stay away because you don't want your head bashed in.

Its nice to see those three animals doing the perp walk though.

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +919 / 7 / -3

How do you know they are right wingers? I didn't see it written anywhere in the article. Racist you could certainly say, but right wingers is a complete assumption no? Some of the more anti-Obama cuz he's black people I know, are union workers who only vote democrat, and supported Hillary Clinton. I'd say the odds are likely that they are what you say (I think only one dude was even old enough to drink, so I'm not sure how political they truly are), but I wouldn't say for sure. Of course, it is a Patters post, so who needs proof when you can label, stereotype, and assume against some group you don't like.

5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +473 / 13 / -14

Staten Island is overrun with conservatives...:rolleyes:

Always glad to see criminals go to jail. Too bad the justice dept won't look into the voter intimidation and fraud by Acorn and New Black PAnther party, instead the are getting government subsidies.

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +841 / 27 / -33

The new Black Panther Party gets Gov't Subsidies?? Source??

OTOH doing federal time will be difficult for these guys, goijng to be split up and sent all over the country where they can make new friends...