Welcome to PatsFans.com

Right wing defeats children

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +262 / 10 / -11

Congratulations to the right wing for their fine victory in Alabama.

Hispanic Students Absent From Alabama Schools Following Controversial Immigration Law

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Hispanic students have started vanishing from Alabama public schools in the wake of a court ruling that upheld the state's tough new law cracking down on illegal immigration.

Education officials say scores of immigrant families have withdrawn their children from classes or kept them home this week, afraid that sending the kids to school would draw attention from authorities.

There are no precise statewide numbers. But several districts with large immigrant enrollments – from small towns to large urban districts – reported a sudden exodus of children of Hispanic parents, some of whom told officials they planned to leave the state to avoid trouble with the law, which requires schools to check students' immigration status.

The anxiety has become so intense that the superintendent in one of the state's largest cities, Huntsville, went on a Spanish-language television show Thursday to try to calm widespread worries.
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Ten Years ago:
    Boy! Praaaaaaise Jeeziz we got all these brown people doing the crap jobs we don't want to do. My husbands got a great job at the Honda plant and I'm busy bringing Betty Lou to her beauty pageant lessons and Bubba's got to get to the rahfle range this afternoon.

Today:
    DANG! Just lost the double-wide to forclosure! They took the 60" plasma, too. The economy is in the tank and the twisters are wreckin' all the other houses! (suppose we deserve it for lettin fags into the military). . The party's over. The Americans are out of work. All you Mexicans need to go home now. We'll clean the toilets, pick the crops and change the sheets from now on.....Thanks!

Ten years from now:
    Well, the twisters are gettin worse, but now we got all that Federal relief money comin from the oppressors of states rights in that demon circus, Washington. But the buildin' trades are boomin ag'in. Billy Fred just bought us a new Airstream (sweet) and Betty Lou's pregnant ag'in, so we're gonna need the extra room. Luckily Bubba's in jail so he won't be draggin us down no more. I can't wait for the Mexicans to come back. They're so dang cute when they're little.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

If they're LEGAL what are they worrying about.

:confused::confused:
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +377 / 3 / -15

"OH, the children!":eek:

c'mon Patters. Local taxpayers don't want to pay for the education people who shouldn't be here. It's difficult enough to fund quality educationf for the children of US citizens.

This was inevitable as we allowed our illegal immigrant population to grow to 10-20 MILLION. Just like our deficit, at some point we knew we'd have to do something about it.
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +262 / 10 / -11

I think it's terrible, PR. For a variety of reasons (by no means only liberal), we have allowed the children of illegal immigrants to grow up here. To deny them education will only exacerbate our social ills and require us to hire more police, more judges, and build more prisons. But, also to deny them education -- with its joys, friendships, opportunities, is just so cynical and very counterproductive if you're trying to preserve the America you know.
  6. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +377 / 3 / -15

I've gotten to the point where "enough is enough" and anything & everything is not acceptable in our country.

It is not acceptable for people to come to this country illegally. It needs to stop and we need to send a message that it will stop.

"Enough is enough" refers to taxation. I will not pay any more taxes...ESPECIALLY if part of the reason they want to raise them is due to Illegal immigrants & their children.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Good God what a sh!t hole Mexico must be for 12 million people to escape in the night time.

Why don't we just give it up and turn the country over to them.

I wonder how the Legal Chinese Immigrant feels when he gets a summons to go to court for a traffic ticket.
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You'll PAY and you'll LIKE IT! Now SHUT UP and get back to work!

Oh, and ummmm, vote Republican!
  9. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +377 / 3 / -15

I'm at the point where I just don't look forward to the prospect of voting for anyone...I'll also add that Scott Brown and Bill Weld are the only Republicans I ever voted for...

but I'll admit to bearing right since the last presidential election.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

It took me a long time "to leave the democrat party" but I just couldn't take anymore of that Far Left Wing Crap, the double standard, the coddling of criminals, the sex sh!t, the phony's telling me to ride a bike while they fly around on jets, trying to tell me who to bring home to dinner, kicking the crap out of the Christian God then they turn around and pander to a religion that still beheads human beings, now we have another disgusting practice they are really getting into, their Media, The Left Wing Democrat Obama Media, now they "hide, lie and cover up" all the little things they don't want you to know and that is the Big Reason that all of those other "Tell It Like It Is" news outlets are so popular, the people are waking up.

The slanted cover up "Liberal Media" has been screwing us for years back when they were all we had but now we know better, now we just have to flip the channell and there it is all the things that NBC doesn't want us to know.
    ALLAH ACKBAR (god is great after all he has given us all the news)
  11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How is a post like this not considered as egregious and offensive as, say for example, a post that made fun of the way black people or Hispanic people or Asian people are stereotypically believed to talk? :confused: :confused:

Oh wait, I get it. They're southern white people. So they're ok to make fun of. :rolleyes: I can only imagine the outrage in this forum if I made a similar post.
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

:singing::singing::singing:

GOD DAMN WHITE REDNECK CRACKER BASTARDS
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

There were issues with the harvest in Alabama.. there will be those who will automatically say they do not mind paying more for food, and then post statistics concerned about the price of food...

Immigration law already hurting farms | TuscaloosaNews.com

15. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I like and agree with the law,

If your an iligeal and you don't pay taxes you should not get the benefits of our society. I feel bad for the children but life is not fair and sometimes when your parents don't do what's right, their kids suffer....If they want to pay taxes and learn the English, they are more then welcome in my book to stay and to learn here! Its about respect and some of them have none, if I moved to their country I would pay taxes and learn the language......

If farmers want to keep paying people $2 an hour of course most people won't want to work in the fields but if you pay them $8-$9 and hour they just might! What most farmers are saying is "If we can't employe slaves we can't make it" all they have to do is raise prices and people will still pay....or like me start their own garden.

Its just like when we had slavery back in the day, business owners where screaming at the top of there lungs "We can't make it if we don't have slaves!" Well guess what? They did just fine........
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  16. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

It's a real shame. How could parents put their children in this sad situation because they selfishly ignored the law and entered the country rather than following the process for legal immigration as so many tens of millions have done over the years.

I will speculate than most posters here and citizens of the USA had their ancestors migrate here LEGALLY, unfortunately for these children their parents broke the law.

See the blame is on the parents who broke the law not the state for a nominal attempt to enforce existing laws.

Hopefully the parents will return to their native land so the children can continue their education.

If employers who employed people illegally instead of keeping the jobs for legal residents too bad for them, especially with the high unemployment americans are suffering with. they are breaking the law also.
  17. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +251 / 3 / -4

It is a shame for the kids, but the parents' decision may have been anything but selfish, if they were in fact doing it for the kids. They broke laws, and you may think that was a bad decision, but for many people it may have been the best decision for theikr kids.

What if the US is the kids' native land? and they don't speak the language or know anything about their parents' native land?

Hardly something to be hoped for, really. This is where this issue gets thorny for anybody who thinks about the reality of the situation.

and yet the employers always seem to be an afterthought when it comes to illegal immigration, and all the vitriole is directed at the illegal immigrants
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Let the farmer cut his profit, hire the high school kids if the pay is decent they will come, send the illegal alien home and tell him to come back LEGALLY and we will have a big welcoming party for him for then he will be a True American.

LOONVILLE COURT HOUSE
    Judge "jim smith you white christian bastard you have been charged with leaving your fly open in the supermarket, how do you plead you white mother f_cker"
    Jim Smith "guilty your honor"
    Judge "$20,000 dollar fine and 51 years in jail"

Next Case
    Judge "dear jose, these dirty cop scumbags say you snuck into our country, please say that isn't so jose"
    Jose "si, i sneak in"
    Judge "i order this man released, i order the police to apologize to jose, i also order the state to give mr jose a years supply of food stamps, a new car and three Nova Scotian Virgins"

Jose "gracias senior judge, i love america"

:bricks:
    allah ackbar
  19. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

Well then the parents should be willing to live with the result of their decision to break the law. So if I have children and I think the best decision for my family is to break the law and run an illegal meth lab that somehow justifies me breaking the law?

Really?

If America were their native then they would be here leagally, they are not here legally so this is not their native land.

No vitriol towards illegal immigrants here. Vitriol is what is directed towards people from El Salvador or Guatemala when they enter Mexico illegally.
  20. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +251 / 3 / -4

You need to stop reading things that aren't there. you're bad at it, even though you never admit it.

I didn't say it was justified. (Didn't imply it, either, since that's your fallback retort when you are wrong.)

I'm referring to kids who are children of illegal immigrants. Those children may or may not be here legally.

I wasn't referring to you w/regard to vitriol. I should have made that clear.

But there's plenty of vitriol directed toward illegal immigrants here in America. Please don't pretend there isn't.