PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ridley and Mallet's contracts disapproved by NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
According to Aaron Wilson, who is pretty reliable. Anyone else heard this?

Nothing major, according to him, just some language needs to be redone. I would assume this is due to the new CBA guidelines for rookie deals.

LINK

I didn't see this posted anywhere else. If an oversight, please merge or delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Aren't both signed? Vareen, Dowling, and Solder are the only ones that need to be signed.

Again? Aren't they the second and third? Wow, I'm starting to believe this stuff about Goodell.

Someday we'll stop cheating.

Does this happen to other teams as well? Or is it just our contracts that get turned down?

margins weren't the correct size

Been hearing about a lot of this around the league. Likely just nuances of the new deal. Nothing to worry about.

Where are they sending these contracts....Bletchley Park?

This is beginning to become ridiculous. Goodell needs a cricket bat across the knees to remind him who runs this ship.

Running them through an old Enigma machine too, I suspect. :D

Nice to run into a fellow WWII history buff(I'm currently reading John Keegan's "The Second World War",for the 3rd time....terrific).:rocker:

They didn't use the required font: Comic Sans.

RG: This contracts aren't in Comic Sans

BB: You are kidding me right?

RG: No, look at it, it looks like Stan Lee has written in!

tumblr_lmazi502Km1qgm4ji.gif

:D :D :D

This has happened in the past to every team, not surprising it is happening now. The management council reviews all signed contracts for CBA compliance. If they somehow violate the terms of the agreement they get disapproved and have to be tweeked to comply.

Nice to run into a fellow WWII history buff(I'm currently reading John Keegan's "The Second World War",for the 3rd time....terrific).:rocker:

I personally enjoyed his "Face of Battle". That got me started and the rest is, er, history! :D

I don't see what's wrong with rookie contracts being signed in blood (even if it's not their own).

Leave it to the Old guys to read real history...seems the schools now teach modified versions....sad

Most kids now probably think that The Longest Day refers to the last day of school or that Operation Husky has something to do with surgery on dogs.

Hats off to History

Football...Football..Contracts....

Had to make this post football related :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey