ridiculously early returns from the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
1. Mario Williams looked lost...
2. Bush looked just like he did in college
3. VY a little crazy out there. I still like him alot.
4. Antonio Cromartie had a pick in Game 1
5. Manny Lawson a non-factor
6. Kiwanuka kicked ass
7. Santonio Holmes showed some life. At least he's on the field.
8. Mo drew had a 55 yd TD
9. guess which LB is better in Green Bay? Yep, abdul Hodge is outplaying you know who.
10. Leinart as expected is more into the money than the game... he could have been the starter this year. now, very doubtful after missing TC.

PonyExpress said:
6. Kiwanuka kicked ass
9. guess which LB is better in Green Bay? Yep, abdul Hodge is outplaying you know who.
10. Leinart as expected is more into the money than the game... he could have been the starter this year. now, very doubtful after missing TC.

Unless Kurt Warner get's hurt, I doubt Leinart would have started this year. He probably would have been like Carson Palmer, sat a year. Hodge may have played well, but Hawk will be a stud. Reggie Bush looked really good. Early returns indeed, can't wait to see what this week brings.

scott99 said:
Unless Kurt Warner get's hurt, I doubt Leinart would have started this year. He probably would have been like Carson Palmer, sat a year. Hodge may have played well, but Hawk will be a stud. Reggie Bush looked really good. Early returns indeed, can't wait to see what this week brings.
Nothing wrong with your statement but "Unless Warner gets hurt" has some unintentional comedy attached to it, don't you think? That was really my point. The chances of Warner going down are about the chances of me overspending on beer money.

Last edited by a moderator:
PonyExpress said:
Nothing wrong with your statement but "Unless Warner gets hurt" has some unintentional comedy attached to it, don't you think? That was really my point. The chances of Warner going down are about the chances of me overspending on beer money.

Line of the day

scott99 said:

When is the last time Kurt played an entire season? There is no doubt Lienhart would have been the starter sooner rather then later.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrTibbs said:
When is the last time Kurt played an entire season? There is no doubt Lienhart would have been the starter sooner rather then later.

I have no doubt that he still will be. He'll sign soon and when Warner can't play in Nov/Dec Leinart will be the starter.

You forgot

#11. Maroney looked like he will make Pats fans forget about Curtis Martin. :)

PonyExpress said:
6. Kiwanuka kicked ass

I had picked Kiwanuka and Holmes as my official 1st/2nd round predictions for the Pats, however, at this point I am thrilled with Maroney and Jackson. I didn't know Holmes was a walking police record.

One interesting note is how the way college players were in college, they seem to be like that in the NFL. For example, Mario Williams in college did nothing except for 3 huge games, and he also seems inconsistent in the NFL. Reggie Bush is Reggie Bush. Abdul Hodge is a big surprise. He could be the steal of the draft.

MrTibbs said:

i believe it's been 4 years since kurt has played a full season. with that line, he probalby will go down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back