PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ricky Williams to be back with Dolphins Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Bledsoe is next

This is a tangential Ricky Williams post.

I know on his return he got a lot of press for "being out of football for 2 years", but he was playing in the CFL for a while I believe. His injury was more of the freak variety and not of the I-am-not-in-game-shape variety.

You know, in that game against the Steelers, Ricky was doing pretty good until that Steelers player planted his foot right on the back of Ricky's shoulder. But I thought he ran well considering he only had a few carries.

The Doobie Brother meets the Tuna. Now there's a marriage that's made to last-for one or two practices!

This is a tangential Ricky Williams post.

I know on his return he got a lot of press for "being out of football for 2 years", but he was playing in the CFL for a while I believe. His injury was more of the freak variety and not of the I-am-not-in-game-shape variety.

He was playing for the Toronto Argonauts. As I live in Toronto, I had the special privilege of watching his tenure with the team. He brought some excitement, but was pretty average. It was cool to have an NFL star here, but to say he made an impact would be an overstatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes