PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ricky Williams Activated for Tonight's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most excited person on the planet is his weed supplier.

I'm off to tailgate for the game. Come back tomorrow afternoon to hear it.

It's now been learned that Ricky is starting and will get the bulk of the carries. How crazy is this? You screwed my team time and time again, but we're 0-10, I can't complain... LET'S GO RICKY! LET'S GO DOLPHINS!

He sparked one up to celebrate. :cool:

I'm off to tailgate for the game. Come back tomorrow afternoon to hear it.

i am a little confused...why would we care if a Steeler fan comes back to report on the Steeler v. Miami game. That would make sense only if this were a Steeler or a Miami board. I think you might be in the wrong message board.

i am a little confused...why would we care if a Steeler fan comes back to report on the Steeler v. Miami game. That would make sense only if this were a Steeler or a Miami board. I think you might be in the wrong message board.

If you don't care about other teams in the leauge, then what are you doing in the visiting locker room?

It's now been learned that Ricky is starting and will get the bulk of the carries. How crazy is this? You screwed my team time and time again, but we're 0-10, I can't complain... LET'S GO RICKY! LET'S GO DOLPHINS!

Congrats Aqua..........maybe a spark?:singing:

Ricky was dynamite tonight.

Here we go Field Turf, here we go!

I would say the league should force the steelers to install it, if i was the owner of a multi-million dollar franchise they would of been pulled off that disgrace of a field last night!

i could be wrong, but i think the forum is for fans of the team we are playing that week. Like i said, i could be wrong. don't you have your own board to type your award winning esays on? Let's keep talking about a team that has no chance of winning a single game this year. sounds like fun.

Oh heavenly Jah, give Ricky the strength to run for 200 on the Patriots. Iron Lion Zion.

Jah has ignored your prayers, and has sent a cloud of locust to devour the joke that is the Denver football team.
Ricky out for the season.:bricks:

Not true Boston Boxer; I can't wait for cracky the clambrains blow by blow account of that barnburner of a game.

With each passing week, we see yet another pathetic performance by the Stoolers; and to think a few weeks ago, I was actually worried about the Stoolers game on the 9th.

Not.

at least we do not have to play at Pitt...or we would have at least 4 guys go down with broken legs because of there turf problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes