denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Pats catch a break FINALLY this season.

I heard that on EEI not too long ago.

I would rather beat them with him playing. Now they have an excuse after the Pats spank em.

The Pats actually might prefer that he play. He's somewhat erratic and makes some back judgments occasionally. But as Belichick is wont to say - they prepare for everybody and it is what it is.

denverpatsfan said:
Pats catch a break FINALLY this season.

Catch a break? I was looking forward to exploiting Ricky Manning & I'm sure Belichick was too.

OK this guy is the STARTER. How can a back-up be a worse match-up for the Pats? Overly agressive or not.

Don't forget we don't have the best group of WR's in the league by any stretch.

I don't consider this an excuse. Injuries and suspensions are part of the game for any team. Heck it looks like we will be without Asante and Wilson yet again.

Corey practiced in the red non-contact jersey this week.

I just don't think this changes the equation at all. The Pats either play their best and make a game out of it or play like they have all year for the most part, being inconsistent, and lose.

You may be right. I though the Donkees got a break with Merriam being out this past Sunday. It didn't matter.

As I can recall isn't this the same Ricky Manning that the Pats torched in the Super Bowl against Carolina I'm sure the Bears have a quality replacement.

No big deal, especially since Givens left. Remember Givens tossing Manning to the ground when Manning tried to bump him at the line, allowing Givens to get wide open 20 yards downfield in SB38? A disgruntled Eagles fan said it best at the time: "Wow, Givens didn't even use vaseline!"

Regards,
Chris

Ricky Manning was not a starter for the Bears.

If you want respect for our team,lets not hope for ANY starting or top player on the opposing team to be out..Lets beat the best of any team we play and hope all their starters and top players play..If not,there are doubts as to what MIGHT have happened if he/them played - To hope for key players to be out is nothing more than saying your team has weaknesses and hopes for all kind of breaks to win..Good teams can beat 100% healthy opponents and you should wish for that,otherwise you yourself have doubts your team can beat a 100% healthy opponent,I hate when homies pray for top opposing players to be out so that the Pats have a better chance to win - Thats the Pu##y way out and of looking at things and is disgusting to even think of ..thats the bottom line-PERIOD! - If we play the Colts again this year and you hope Peyton Manning is not out there at QB cause it gives us a better chance to win then put on a skirt and some panties and start crocheting cause football is not for you,its not the way to win games,Beating star players and perfectly healthy teams is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back