PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rick Warren Urges Christians to Be Dedicated as Nazis and Communists

Come on Christian world, you let the Muslim world get (slightly) ahead of you... there's a dangerous fanaticism gap...

so much love for Nazism lately, think it is like a big game of peek a boo.. some call it objective consistency... if you do not see it, it never existed...

Nazism is one of those words that should be involuntarily retired from the english language... give it a paupers funeral and move on.

I'm a Christian, and I'm not a big fan of Rick Warren... not at all.

Warren also is a COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS member - this is the same group that is pushing hard for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, which is essence Satan's Antichrist kingdom described in books Daniel and Revelation(which, of course, is the final act before Jesus comes back to judge the world). Other members include Bill Clinton, George HW Bush, Colin Powell, John Edwards, Tom Brokaw, Kitty Pilgrim, Richard Land, and a whole bunch of other Republicans, Democrats, media members, etc, etc.

Revelation 13:1-8

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns***, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

*** From what I've read, globalists are working on implementing 10 unions in this world - one of them being the North American Union(US/Canada/Mexico), which the CFR is heavily pushing for.

Exactly. He is not the voice of Christianity although he seems to think he is

If thats the case, then all those terrorists aren't muslims.

If thats the case, then all those terrorists aren't muslims.

2 Timothy 3
1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

And throw in Billy Graham, John Hagee, Hal Lindsey, Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins, Joel Rosenberg, Bill Hybels, Beth Moore, Andy Stanley, Joel Osteen, Cefro Dollar, Fred Pryce, the TBN network, and the rest of the Emergent Church/charismatics masquerading as evangelicals, as well 90% of churches that have incorporated into 501c3s - we are probably living in those latter days where Apostasy in the Church has blown out to full fruition b/c commandments of men and devil doctrines are being taken priority over the word of God.

Last edited:
Revelation 13:1-8

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns***, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Of course, as noted in the Secret Writings, Madden has identified the ten-horned beast as representing the five teams in the NFL in warm waterfront communities, San Diego, Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa Bay, and New Orleans. Each has two horns, for visitor and home crowds.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Clearly, as identified by Dr. Joseph Buck, the beast which was like unto a leopard represents the Jacksonville Jaguars, and the feet that were like the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion likely means that the Jags will sign away Urlacher or Lance Briggs in the offseason, but that when they get to Jacksonville they will blow. But Jacksonville will also sign an unexpected Kurt-Warner-Style player who once played for the Barcelona Dragons, and will bring power and glory to the franchise, beginning the Final Dynasty to the NFL.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Sal Palantonio agrees with Paul Tillich that this passage almost certainly refers to the future success of Jacksonville, although other scholars point out that it may indicate a prior event, the ascension of Tampa Bay to a Super Bowl title in 2002-3.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Clearly, the people (and ESPN) will be far too impressed with Jacksonville's unexpected wunderkind with the Barcelona Dragon pedigree. The future Jacksonville dynasty will seem invincible for a time.

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Jax will be the first NFL team to threepeat; forty-two months means that they will have 3 full years of NFL dominance, followed by a stellar off-season after their third super bowl.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

But the people will turn against the Jacksonville juggernaut when one of them gets ****y and gets all John Lennon on SportsCenter, when someone asks whether the Colts could catch them this year. He answers "God couldn't catch us this year." And the rest is future history.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

In at least one of their 3 Super Bowls, Jax will beat the Saints. The bolded portion of the quote may indicate an actual undefeated (yes, all 19 games) season.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

And their fans shall suck hard, yea verily.

*** From what I've read, globalists are working on implementing 10 unions in this world - one of them being the North American Union(US/Canada/Mexico), which the CFR is heavily pushing for.

No, from what I've read Revelation is talking about a Jacksonville dynasty with a star player who spent some time on the Barcelona Dragons, and a linebacker who can't retain his form who formerly played with the Bears. This unholy dynasty will be the first to go 19-0, culminating in a super bowl victory against the Saints. This is clearly the interpretation we should be watching out for, and anybody who disagrees with my interpretation will simply be caught unawares by the end times.

PFnV

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes