Richard Sherman wins appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid~Brady

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Big news for the Seahawks.

Richard Sherman
✔@RSherman_25 Thank you @nfl for upholding the truth! To the 12s Thank you your faith is rewarded! Thank you lord
27 Dec 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Richard Sherman
✔@RSherman_25 I won

Can't lie, Seahawks are legit and could be in the Superbowl.

petelol2.gif

Last edited:
What really when the hell do appeals ever work for these PED suspensions? Why no appeals from our guys then? Is this fall out from the Goodell/Tags overturn of Vilma?

Seems to me like the NFL has a sort of big problem on its hand regarding the appeals process and suspension process.

Oh and F U Sherman your still a ****.

Well, that makes the Seahawks the NFC favorites in my book, even as the 5th seed. #1 defense, top 10 offense, and 30ppg since the Pats old scrubendary woke up Wilson.

Sherman is quite the villain. He and he alone is the only reason I root against Seattle in general. He seems destined to end up with the Jets or Ravens later in his career.

Seahawks still hasn't shown they can travel. I doubt they will be in the Super Bowl.

Sherman is quite the villain. He and he alone is the only reason I root against Seattle in general. He seems destined to end up with the Jets or Ravens later in his career.

This. I was actually a pretty big fan of Seattle (as in I rooted for them when it didn't negatively affect the Patriots) until the Sherman/Brady thing.

I'll be surprised if the Seahawks aren't at least in the NFC Championship.

Fingers crossed we don't face them. Seahawks match up against us better than any team in the league IMO.

Fingers crossed we don't face them. Seahawks match up against us better than any team in the league IMO.

If we face them that means the Pats made it to the Super Bowl. I'd take that any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

The NFL really needs to start televising its judicial process. I'm starting to believe it's pretty similar to the most recent Always Sunny episode (Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense).

I disagree. We barely lost in the beginning of the season where the team was clearly worse than they are now. As long as they don't regress back to early season form (which might have already happened, given Brady's handful of interceptions recently), it's not the end of the world to play Seattle.

I will acknowledge that Seattle is red hot right now and appears to have also gotten way better over the course of the year. But can a rookie QB win a Super Bowl? Never say never, but I don't see it. Also, keep in mind that the Patriots were "red hot" and "unbeatable" down the stretch in 2010 only to put in the most pathetic chokejob in recent memory.

I disagree. We barely lost in the beginning of the season where the team was clearly worse than they are now. As long as they don't regress back to early season form (which might have already happened, given Brady's handful of interceptions recently), it's not the end of the world to play Seattle.

I will acknowledge that Seattle is red hot right now and appears to have also gotten way better over the course of the year. But can a rookie QB win a Super Bowl? Never say never, but I don't see it. Also, keep in mind that the Patriots were "red hot" and "unbeatable" down the stretch in 2010 only to put in the most pathetic chokejob in recent memory.

This is actually true, but they've gotten much better to. They smoked the 49ers. They've definately impressed me, we forget about Russell WIlson in the wake of RG3 and Andrew Luck but this kid can play.

What really when the hell do appeals ever work for these PED suspensions? Why no appeals from our guys then? Is this fall out from the Goodell/Tags overturn of Vilma?

Seems to me like the NFL has a sort of big problem on its hand regarding the appeals process and suspension process.

Oh and F U Sherman your still a ****.
I think its less about the above and more about the simple fact that the sample that got him suspended was massively mishandled. The cup with the original sample was broken, and the cup they transferred it to, also had a broken seal. That's a double F'up, plus from reports, the kid who was taking the sample has had a history of F'ups. "If the cup drips, you cannot convict."

Goodell's mistake was suspending him in the first place. I'm glad the system worked.

This. I was actually a pretty big fan of Seattle (as in I rooted for them when it didn't negatively affect the Patriots) until the Sherman/Brady thing.

Meh. Sherman has a lot of Brady competitivesness in him, he's just an inner city kid who expresses it in a less refined, punk way. I don't like some of the things he said, but he's walked the walk so far, and from all reports he's actually a decent person underneath all the bravado and trash talk.

I'll be surprised if the Seahawks aren't at least in the NFC Championship.

I think they're the best team in the NFC, but they are much, much better at home. But they have as good a chance as anyone.

Unless the Super Bowl is relocated to Seattle, I'm not overly concerned about a SB rematch. However, they're gonna have to win three road games to get there. I just don't see it happening.

Is there anyone who actually believes this guy wasn't taking steroids?

All these silly procedures are just to quell players irrational fear of a process they are ignorant of, he uses them to get his tainted test thrown out. Too much OJ trial. Sherman likely cracked the first cup himself to destroy the test and then they poured it in another cup. Guaranteed that other cup was not laced with steroids or Aderall or whatever players are claiming nowadays.

Congratulations to him, he beat the system. And though I love a good David vs Goliath story there is no way justice prevailed.

Last edited:
I'd take a pissed off Tom Brady getting another crack at him in the Super Bowl. I bet there are a bunch of throws in that game Brady wants back.

That, to me, was our one "Shouldn't Have Lost" game. We were way ahead and just started testing some strange throws/patterns on offense and it bit us.

If we face them that means the Pats made it to the Super Bowl. I'd take that any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Okay? Or we could, you know, be playing any of the other NFC playoff teams in the Super Bowl instead.

Is there anyone who actually believes this guy wasn't taking steroids?

All these silly procedures are just to quell players irrational fear of a process they are ignorant of, he uses them to get his tainted test thrown out. Too much OJ trial. Sherman likely cracked the first cup himself to destroy the test and then they poured it in another cup. Guaranteed that other cup was not laced with steroids or Aderall or whatever players are claiming nowadays.

Congratulations to him, he beat the system. And though I love a good David vs Goliath story there is no way justice prevailed.

If he was, then it hasn't shown in his play since he got busted.

The Seahawks are a good team but I don't get the hype. The furthest they'll go is the 2nd round, if that. Wouldn't be suprised if they lose on WC weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes