PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richard Sherman on baby watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first was due on Tuesday. He was estimated at 8lb 15oz earlier this week and my wife is a size 0-1. Still waiting.

Congratulations! Best of luck to you and your wife.

Take this advice from a faceless voice across the internet as you will: Be patient. Babies are going to cry. You might feed them, change them, change their outfit, do everything you can to make sure they are as comfortable as possible and they still might be upset. If you ever feel your patience wearing thin, put the baby down in their crib or someplace safe and take a few moments to collect yourself. It won't stop the baby from crying any quicker, but it will work out better for everyone involved.

My first was due on Tuesday. He was estimated at 8lb 15oz earlier this week and my wife is a size 0-1. Still waiting.
Congrats! My wife is/was just as slender, popped out a 9.5 pound little guy. Lots of walks and "knocking boots" helps speed things up. It's cold out so I suggest the latter...
Congrats. Welcome to the fathers club. I hope you dont sleep much. Word of advice. If you have a costco, bjs, etc. Join! Diapers, wipes, formula is really expensive. BUY IN BULK!
What this guy said! Also, baby formula is so regulated the off brand stuff is identical to the more expensive brands. Onesies/bibs are also dirt cheap at these places. Baby's R'Us is the devil...avoid unless you want to wind up like Mark Brunell.

Good luck!

Congratulations on being "uncool" and "unstigmatized" and going about it the old-fashioned way! Hopefully, he'll enter the world amidst the best of Super Bowl victory celebrations. :) Wishing you the very best.

Last edited:
Congrats and good luck to you and your wife (especially your wife...:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back