PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richard Sherman on baby watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyBlueCat

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
HOENIX -- Richard Sherman isn't just preparing for the New England Patriots this week.
He's getting ready for the birth of his son.

[+] Enlarge
Christian Petersen/Getty ImagesOh, baby! Richard Sherman on the possibility of his son's birth coinciding with the Super Bowl: "We'll cross that bridge when we get there."
The Seattle cornerback is on baby watch this week. His girlfriend, Ashley Moss, is expected to give birth to their son in the next week. Sherman said Wednesday a recent visit to the doctor gave him faith his son will not arrive in the next few days.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...g-super-bowl-birth-baby?ex_cid=espnapi_public

HOENIX -- Richard Sherman isn't just preparing for the New England Patriots this week.
He's getting ready for the birth of his son.

[+] Enlarge
Christian Petersen/Getty ImagesOh, baby! Richard Sherman on the possibility of his son's birth coinciding with the Super Bowl: "We'll cross that bridge when we get there."
The Seattle cornerback is on baby watch this week. His girlfriend, Ashley Moss, is expected to give birth to their son in the next week. Sherman said Wednesday a recent visit to the doctor gave him faith his son will not arrive in the next few days.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...g-super-bowl-birth-baby?ex_cid=espnapi_public
His "girlfriend"? Has he been taking lessons from Cromartie?

Here's a preview:

Big-Mouth-Ugly-Baby.jpg

Please let her go into labor at about midnight the day of the game, LOL!

no that would give him enough time to make it for the game. i hope it's 1 hr before the game.

If the reports from E!SPN are to be believed (yeah, I know...), he might be doing them a favor by skipping for his child's birth. Sounds like he'll be one armed again. I just hope Brady actually tries to take advantage of it, or at least test it.

Congratulations to Mr. Sherman and co.

no that would give him enough time to make it for the game. i hope it's 1 hr before the game.
No, he'd surely choose the game instead. After all, it's only his "girlfriend." It needs to be in the wee hours of the morning, say 3 a.m., and a labor of about five hours.

Last edited:
Like I said hopefully his lady and the baby are in good health but it sure would be good if their timing is impeccable and they deny Richard some sleep.

Wishing for a safe delivery and healthy baby. I hope it makes Sherman get no sleep. This is def a distraction for him that no one is really talking about!

Best wishes to them, hope he is better at teaching manners than he is at employing them. Can't help but think, however, about all the garbage Brady got about being an unmarried parent. Somehow I don't see that kind of reaction for **** Sherman #doublestandard

I hope the baby is born healthy and mom does well in recovery... With that being said, I hope he is handed a loss on Sunday as well as his son being born and having that day as his birthday........ and every time he looks at his son, he will be reminded that Tom Brady is HIS Daddy! (devil horns)

Nah, then they wouldn't disturb him as she's unlikely to have the baby before the game is over. We need her to time it just right; a nice long labor with no sleep the night before and then a new screaming baby for a few hours before he has to leave for the game!

Children out of wedlock doesn't have the stigma it used to have. Just ask Tom Brady. For all of Sherman's smack talk, I have a lot of respect for the guy. I wish him and his family the best.

Children out of wedlock doesn't have the stigma it used to have. Just ask Tom Brady. For all of Sherman's smack talk, I have a lot of respect for the guy. I wish him and his family the best.
Brady's first child was unplanned (at least by him) and their relationship had ended before he even knew she was pregnant. Sherman's play on the field certainly deserves respect; beyond that, not much else.

Children born out of wedlock isn't about "stigma," it's about what is best for the child and the mother in all respects. For the father, it's about genuine responsibility (and not just financial). I wonder if Sherman plans to marry this woman or if she'll just remain his "girlfriend" ... for a while.

My first was due on Tuesday. He was estimated at 8lb 15oz earlier this week and my wife is a size 0-1. Still waiting.

I disagree. Plenty of players had kids of of wedlock, some examples include Michael Vick, Ray Lewis, Terrell Owens-- add the next baby daddy, but nobody cared until Tom Brady did it. Apparently, the media and mad grannies who were hoping he'd marry their grand babies, holds him to a higher standard.

My first was due on Tuesday. He was estimated at 8lb 15oz earlier this week and my wife is a size 0-1. Still waiting.
Congrats. Welcome to the fathers club. I hope you dont sleep much. Word of advice. If you have a costco, bjs, etc. Join! Diapers, wipes, formula is really expensive. BUY IN BULK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots