PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richard Sherman comments about Patriots fans on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're often not aware that the act of not filing with the office first makes the process of taking it illegal, but then again that's ADD for you.
Perhaps. My thought is there is a support system (coaches, trainers, doctors, agents) in place for all players that to not know this is not a valid excuse. Of course, every player that now gets busted simply says they were taking Adderall because the actual substance is not disclosed by the NFL.

Ok i just did some searching and some reporter said that it was adderall.

Why doesn't the league just come out with it? You're already suspending a dude for a violation. Why not clarify what it was?

In any case...my original point was that it seems fishy how everybody gets busted for that exact thing.

As was mentioned in the other thread, HIPAA prevents the league from disclosing to everyone but the player and his designated representatives what the violation was for. If the league release it, then it would be open to a lawsuit and also fines from the government.

What goes around, comes around.. payback is a bytch.

Maybe change the teams name to the Seattle Needashawts

As was mentioned in the other thread, HIPAA prevents the league from disclosing to everyone but the player and his designated representatives what the violation was for. If the league release it, then it would be open to a lawsuit and also fines from the government.

Ha ha ha... really? HIPAA? With the mandatory weekly injury report, the NFL is using HIPAA as the reason they can't disclose what drug someone got caught taking? Hypocrisy at its finest.

One day, Sherman will tell his grandchildren about how his team beat Brady's and how he got into Brady's face after.

Brady's grandchildren will never know Sherman existed.

This is so true! :rocker:

who is this guy? Seriously. In 1 year we will all forget about him as will 95% of the NFL

He posted this 5 hours ago. Not sure in response to what though ( fyi i don't have a twitter account and don't know my way around it either :D )
WTF is richard sherman :confused:

I'm going to bring the pun today (fully aware that this is most likely for Adderall)...

Some would say that we needled through their secondary, but once we got in the red zone, we didn't have a shot.

At 8-3, I think we are in the clear now.

So if taking it is not illegal (as long as one files with the league), then why wouldn't everyone get a script for it and take it? All you'd have to do is tell a doctor you have concentration issues, ADD, etc. and they'd give you some.

Also someone said it's "methamphetamine". While they are both amphetamines, adderall is not methamphetamine. At least that's what I read.

"Sherman is Ravens and Jets material".

I like that line....good one!

When I'd heard he was suspended. I did sent a tweet his way saying,

"U SUSPENDED BRO?"

I'm thinking many Pats fans threw a few "needling" tweets his way.

When I'd heard he was suspended. I did sent a tweet his way saying,

"U SUSPENDED BRO?"

I'm thinking many Pats fans threw a few "needling" tweets his way.

Definitely - I certainly did. **** him.

I wish on him that he make it to the SB and have to face us again. We will not lose to them again.

Richard Sherman? Never heard of him.

BBKR2.jpg

See ya, whatsyourname.......

I just threw a "You sad, bro?" at him for funsies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes