PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richard Seymour's wife arrested, charged with something that begins with L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Richard Seymour Wife Arrested

Yes! This site is a riot!

One of the best comment quotes on the link:
" WELL ME MY SELF, I WOULD'VE TOOK MADEA'S ADVICE AND "COOKED"HIM SOME BREAKFAST.
It takes a while to read them all, but well worth it if you have some time.
Little talk of the Pats there.
Mostly the debate is who Tanya should have beaten, Richard or the "Jump-Off "
NEXT TIME BITYCHEZ GET YA'LL SOME SKI-MASKS,WAIT 4 THAT HOE IN THE BUSHES!!!!
Classic stuff.

For a little more information on the term "lynching" it is commonly used, as was said, to describe an altercation involving two people against one. That term is used in most of the south, especially SC.

Yes! This site is a riot!

One of the best comment quotes on the link:
" WELL ME MY SELF, I WOULD'VE TOOK MADEA'S ADVICE AND "COOKED"HIM SOME BREAKFAST.

THEN I WOULD'VE WENT "UP IN" THE HOE HOUSE AN DRAGGED HER ASS THE **** BACK OUT,AND STOPPED SOME MUD-HOLES IN THAT DUCK ASS.HHMMMH!!!! WHO WOULD'NT HAVE?

THEN I WOULD'VE WIPED OUT HIS DAMN BANK ACCOUNT N DIPPED ON HIS ASS,THEN FILED 4 DIVORCE!!! SAY HOLLLLLA!!!!! OH AND I WOULD'VE THROWN A DIVORCE PARTY WITH STRIPPER NI$$AZ!!!(doing the Martin dance) PLAY WIT IT!!"EXPLOSIVE: NFL Players Wife Catches Him Cheating ... And Attempts To LYNCH HIS JUMP OFF!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009

Must have been bad. The site is on a do not access list at my workplace. Ha. Tommasse must be off his game for such a big story to break right before the SuperBowl. Maybe he had the scoop and was waiting till the day before.:rolleyes:

this is nothing compared to Ben Coates wife. That phone call they would play on WEEI's whiner line is still a classic!!!!!!!

I'm loving the new thread title, props to whoever did it. It makes for a great game to occupy me as I chop ice off my front walk: "Libel? Larceny? Laundering money?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back