PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richard Seymour's wife arrested, charged with something that begins with L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Richard Seymour Wife Arrested

Lolz... makes me rethink that whole "Big Sey" nickname.

What the heck? How is that "Lynching"??

Regardless, Tanya Seymour is one tough looking b i t c h, alright! Big Sey is getting cracked off in the sack, that's fo' sho'! Could certainly explain a lot of his - ahem - injuries! LOL!

In other breaking news, Tedy Bruschi's wife was arrested today for tarring and feathering a man at a party. She is being held in the town square and is scheduled to undergo torture by Iron Maiden from the village executioner...

Last edited:

I found second degree lynching to be essentially be defined as an act of violence by two or more people upon another person. It's considered a felony and carries a term of at least three years, so I would imagine this will be plea bargained down to something less severe.

S.C. Code of Laws Title 16 Chapter 3 Offenses Against The Person - www.scstatehouse.gov-LPITS

Yeh I just got off the phone with my friend who's an L2 and he said it basically is committing violence while seeking justice outside of the judicial system.

The lynching part just sounds like an outdated wording of a law... it is the South after all.

According to this site, which is the ABC affiliate in Columbia, SC, her and another woman allegedly attacked two women, not Richard as the other site claimed.

NFL Star's Wife Arrested

Last edited:
What a stupid thing to do. Frankly, I would much rather see his wife get arrested than him get arrested.

The first thing I thought whilereading this was .....now the Track will have someone else to rag on other then Brady. lol!

Not me. My mind's made up. Seymour's career here is over. Heck - maybe in the whole NFL. Who is ever going to hire this guy now?

I can't imagine that Myra Kraft is a fan of lynching either. Nope - no question. Seymour's done.

(Then again, maybe this has something to do with John Lynch during his stint with the team.)

Everything will be fine. The women they attacked were Shaugnessy and Tomase. CBS said :woot:

Everything will be fine. The women they attacked were Shaugnessy and Tomase. CBS said :woot:

Boo ! Borges must have escaped !

I'll wait for a site at which English is the first language, but thanks anyway.

Not making fun of you, but the language on that site is almost incomprehensible, unless lynch his jump off is common slang.

Thanks for the legal insight.

Yes! This site is a riot!

One of the best comment quotes on the link:
" WELL ME MY SELF, I WOULD'VE TOOK MADEA'S ADVICE AND "COOKED"HIM SOME BREAKFAST.

THEN I WOULD'VE WENT "UP IN" THE HOE HOUSE AN DRAGGED HER ASS THE **** BACK OUT,AND STOPPED SOME MUD-HOLES IN THAT DUCK ASS.HHMMMH!!!! WHO WOULD'NT HAVE?

THEN I WOULD'VE WIPED OUT HIS DAMN BANK ACCOUNT N DIPPED ON HIS ASS,THEN FILED 4 DIVORCE!!! SAY HOLLLLLA!!!!! OH AND I WOULD'VE THROWN A DIVORCE PARTY WITH STRIPPER NI$$AZ!!!(doing the Martin dance) PLAY WIT IT!!"EXPLOSIVE: NFL Players Wife Catches Him Cheating ... And Attempts To LYNCH HIS JUMP OFF!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009

Last edited:
Is this just a case of a minor fight over something stupid between adults (like what happens every weekend) but this time it happens to involve a famous nfl players wife?

hmmmm....... sounds like someones looking for a settlement. I mean c'mon, a sprained wrist? Thats the only injury mentioned. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

"one of the victims suffered from a sprained wrist."

I'm sure they're going to demand $1 million dollars for that strained wrist now! :rolleyes: Nothing to see here.

Not real good reports so far, have to wait for Borges and Tomase before able to assess veracity of situation.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is this just a case of a minor fight over something stupid between adults (like what happens every weekend) but this time it happens to involve a famous nfl players wife?

hmmmm....... sounds like someones looking for a settlement. I mean c'mon, a sprained wrist? Thats the only injury mentioned. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

That woman went after Randy Moss over, what, a jammed finger last year.

A sprained wrist could limit the use of all 5 fingers. That's a huge settlement waiting to happen. :rolleyes:

This is on PFT now... apparantly Richard cheated on his wife, and his wife sought her own "justice".....

This is on PFT now... apparantly Richard cheated on his wife, and his wife sought her own "justice".....

Warning: PFT was repeating a random unsubstantiated gossip post that has since been taken down from the original site. Other accounts say that the whole thing had nothing to do with Richard at all, but was about an ongoing dispute between his wife's sister and another party guest.

"one of the victims suffered from a sprained wrist."

I'm sure they're going to demand $1 million dollars for that strained wrist now! :rolleyes: Nothing to see here.
But she wouldn't be able to carry the money home!! :confused:

Gotta admit, I didn't expect to see a thread title like this this morning. Although it is right before the superbowl, so I did expect some negative pats news

Thanks for the clarification. I'm still going to leave it out of the thread title, since for us New Englanders "lynching" sounds like something very different from "a fight broke out at a party."

"Lynching"'s back in the title:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back