PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richard Seymour: "You can mark it down, the Raiders will be in the playoffs in 2009."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Richard Seymour: "You can mark it down, the Raiders will be in the playoffs in 20

Can't blame him for trying to stay positive.
Gotta do something or you'll sink into the pit of despair that is Oakland.

My recommendation to $ee-more is: Just give up all hope;
then those bad thoughts can turn into mere emptiness.

Re: Richard Seymour: "You can mark it down, the Raiders will be in the playoffs in 20

The Raiders shot themselves in the foot when they released Garcia after acquiring him - If Garcia were starting I could say the Raiders had a shot at the playoffs,JaMarcus is a joke of an NFL QB and should be arrested for trying to impersonate one.

Sam Bradford should be high on their list in 2010 if Sam recovers fully from his injury.[/QUOTE]

Not Fast enough

Yeah, that's just what Bradford needs... like a hole in the head.

Yeah, that's just what Bradford needs... like a hole in the head.

Which conveniently he may end up getting if he plays for the Raiduhs...

Last edited:

here's an interesting discussion

do you think jamarcus could be great in NE?

i saw cassell sunday, vs sd, and he looked like the white jamarcus russell (aside from two really nice touch passes)

In frank and candid terms, Raiders coach Tom Cable addressed on Monday the decision to yank quarterback JaMarcus Russell from Sunday's loss to the Jets for Bruce Gradkowski, per David White of the San Francisco Chronicle.

The basic problem? Failure of execution.

On the team's first play from scrimmage, Cable dialed up a deep ball. And Cable said that, despite days of preparation, Russell didn't get the offense lined up properly, he ignored the check-down option when the deep routes were covered, he took a sack, and he fumbled the ball...

Cable also called out Russell for his two interceptions. As to the first one, Cable said "[t]here wasn't anybody there to throw the ball to."

Ouch again.

If public humiliation generated by his head coach won't force the light to finally come on, then it's fair to conclude that there's simply no switch.

Cable talks about benching of Russell | ProFootballTalk.com

i saw cassell sunday, vs sd, and he looked like the white jamarcus russell (aside from two really nice touch passes)

1. Thats a huge aside.

2. Have you watched Russel Play? Cassel, despite having trouble, is completing 55% of his passes. Jamarcus is completing 45%.

Hee, hee, hee.

But according to somebody here, if the Pats don't win the SB this year it's all because of the Seymour trade! :D

I know!!!!! That was one of the silliest things I've seen on these forums!!!

I still believe that Seymour is a great D lineman, and I still wish him well.

The idea that if we don't win the SB it will be the result of the Seymour trade is crazy.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back