PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richard Seymour: "You can mark it down, the Raiders will be in the playoffs in 2009."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Richard Seymour: "You can mark it down, the Raiders will be in the playoffs in 20

I saw that PF , looks to me like he's got alot to say now that he is allowed to speak. :D

Whatever Sey...enjoy your stay. :p

Re: Richard Seymour: "You can mark it down, the Raiders will be in the playoffs in 20

We actually WANTS the Raiders to win as many games as possible this year, because it will effect 2 of their scheduled games next year (when we want them to lose).

The Raiders schedule is already set for the 2010 season. They are going to have to play the teams in their division, so that 2 games apiece against the Chargers, Broncos, and Chiefs. Then they will play the AFC South teams Colts , Jaguars, Texans, Titans, and the NFC West teams, (yikes) Arizona, Seattle, San Fran, & the Rams. The only 2 games that are yet to be decided are which teams from the AFC East and North they will play. So hopefully the Raiders wned up 8-8 and take 2nd place in the AFC West which will give them games against most likley the Jets or the Dolphins and the Steelers or the Ravens.

We actually WANTS the Raiders to win as many games as possible this year, because it will effect 2 of their scheduled games next year (when we want them to lose).

The Raiders schedule is already set for the 2010 season. They are going to have to play the teams in their division, so that 2 games apiece against the Chargers, Broncos, and Chiefs. Then they will play the AFC South teams Colts , Jaguars, Texans, Titans, and the NFC West teams, (yikes) Arizona, Seattle, San Fran, & the Rams. The only 2 games that are yet to be decided are which teams from the AFC East and North they will play. So hopefully the Raiders wned up 8-8 and take 2nd place in the AFC West which will give them games against most likley the Jets or the Dolphins and the Steelers or the Ravens.

Excellent observation. We need the Raduz added to the weekly Draft Tracker thread.

I say good for him.

Nice to see a positive attitude.

Exactly. Been saying for a while we all need to be Raider fans this year. That means hoping for KC and SD defeats as well as Oakland to get as low a pick in the draft as possible.

Exactly. Been saying for a while we all need to be Raider fans this year. That means hoping for KC and SD defeats as well as Oakland to get as low a pick in the draft as possible.

Let's shoot for the moon, and hope that they overtake the Broncos and win the division, this way they will not have a top 5 pick in this year's draft to bolster there 2010 team. Plus that would put the Raiders on the Pats schedule next year.

Plus there is an very good chance that Seymour will not be on that 2010 Raider's team.

This begins to beg the question, still pissed or just stupid. I think Bill made the right call for a number of reasons.

"I asked Seymour if he thought the way his departure from New England went down would cause free agents in the future to think twice about heading to New England. Seymour nodded but offered no verbal answer. He did say this: “You’d be surprised how many phone calls I received about the way they handled it.”

Seymour has no plans to go anywhere. Even though the Raiders and the Patriots were playing at the same time on Sunday afternoon, Seymour knew one major difference. The Raiders were playing in comfortable California weather. The Patriots were playing in a New England snowstorm.

“You saw what was happening there,” Seymour said. “This is nice. This is where I want to be.”

Seymour: 'This is where I want to be' - NFL Nation - ESPN

This certainly has inspired the team today.

This begins to beg the question, still pissed or just stupid. I think Bill made the right call for a number of reasons.

"I asked Seymour if he thought the way his departure from New England went down would cause free agents in the future to think twice about heading to New England. Seymour nodded but offered no verbal answer. He did say this: “You’d be surprised how many phone calls I received about the way they handled it.”

Seymour has no plans to go anywhere. Even though the Raiders and the Patriots were playing at the same time on Sunday afternoon, Seymour knew one major difference. The Raiders were playing in comfortable California weather. The Patriots were playing in a New England snowstorm.

“You saw what was happening there,” Seymour said. “This is nice. This is where I want to be.”

I'm leaning more towards stupid...

They just improved their playoff hopes greatly by benching Russell.

About time..
Sey is probably hoping he broke his LIFE..............

I hate to see a Patriot legend with 3 rings go on to make a joke of himself. Guarantee a playoff spot? The Raiders are now about to go 2-5 and losing at home to the Jets 38-0, and he guarantees a playoff spot? Next I expect a press conference with him doing situps shirtless in his driveway.

He was also seeing this...
Image%20Warp%20into%20Psychedelia%20(medium).jpg

Raiders finish 8-1 and they have a shot.

“This can happen more often,” Seymour said. “We can win here. That’s why I’m here.”

No Richard, your there because they were stupid enough to give the Pats a 1st in 2011 for you.

You are NOT there because YOU saw some kind of "revelation" or anything like that.

Wake up and quit dreaming.....:rolleyes:

It was a short lived improvement. Cable says this was a one game thing due to circumstance and JaMarcus is still the starter for the Raiduh's. I'm sure that word came down to Cable before he made it to the locker room. Al remains convinced this kid is a keeper...and Seymour was the ticket to stopping the run.

Former All Pro Richard Seymour was a beast today with 2 tackles and helps the Raiders hold the Jets to 316 yards combined rushing.

It was a short lived improvement. Cable says this was a one game thing due to circumstance and JaMarcus is still the starter for the Raiduh's. I'm sure that word came down to Cable before he made it to the locker room. Al remains convinced this kid is a keeper...and Seymour was the ticket to stopping the run.

Al is PERSONALLY keeping the Daiders from being a real NFL team with his idiocy regarding that chump.......

He is driving that team into the ground because he refuses to admit that Kiffin was RIGHT and he was WAYTHEFKOFF!!!!
:D

Someone needs to tell Richard that a post football career as a prognosticator is NOT in the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back