PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richard Seymoer is on the team right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Because I see a guy that has a 93 jersey out there, yet has he made a play all yr... ??? Not a bad pay day for a franchise defensive player... And dare we start to critizie Teddy Bruschi??? I know he had a pass deflected,but has he lost a step from the stroke...???

Last edited:
he has 3 sacks this year..our run D has been great. hes been held a lot last week by Glenn. lets not act like hes bad really.

No Sean _ Seymour left and Tedy B. should retire he is playing so badly.....

Please, realize that RS has an injured elbow and that Tedy B. is as good as ever, just different responsibilities in the defense right now.

Our run D was so good, we were able to stop Kevin Barlow today right??? And our third down D was the 85 bears out there right?? Lets get the bust up in canton for Ellis Hobbs while we are at too,because he had 2 deflections as well.

Well we didnt get a ton of pressure on the QB but except for a few games we havent this year. Our run D has been solid but failed us a bit against the Jets that could be because seymour was out most of the game.

BUT I do think Teddy B is done they guy just doesnt do much out there anymore and he certainly isnt the big hitter and playmaker he was in the past.

As a whole we need much more speed at the LB position and a shut down corner.

Hobbs = Toast

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Because I see a guy that has a 93 jersey out there, yet has he made a play all yr... ??? Not a bad pay day for a franchise defensive player... And dare we start to critizie Teddy Bruschi??? I know he had a pass deflected,but has he lost a step from the stroke...???
No Seymoer, but I see a guy named Richard Seymour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes