Welcome to PatsFans.com

Richard Seymoer is on the team right???

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Because I see a guy that has a 93 jersey out there, yet has he made a play all yr... ??? Not a bad pay day for a franchise defensive player... And dare we start to critizie Teddy Bruschi??? I know he had a pass deflected,but has he lost a step from the stroke...???
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  2. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

he has 3 sacks this year..our run D has been great. hes been held a lot last week by Glenn. lets not act like hes bad really.
  3. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

No Sean _ Seymour left and Tedy B. should retire he is playing so badly.....

Please, realize that RS has an injured elbow and that Tedy B. is as good as ever, just different responsibilities in the defense right now.
  4. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Our run D was so good, we were able to stop Kevin Barlow today right??? And our third down D was the 85 bears out there right?? Lets get the bust up in canton for Ellis Hobbs while we are at too,because he had 2 deflections as well.
  5. Dagg

Dagg Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Well we didnt get a ton of pressure on the QB but except for a few games we havent this year. Our run D has been solid but failed us a bit against the Jets that could be because seymour was out most of the game.

BUT I do think Teddy B is done they guy just doesnt do much out there anymore and he certainly isnt the big hitter and playmaker he was in the past.

As a whole we need much more speed at the LB position and a shut down corner.

Hobbs = Toast
  6. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Seymoer, but I see a guy named Richard Seymour.