PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RFA Emmanuel Sanders visits Pats 3/16; signs offer sheet 4/10, sheet matched 4/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to his agent Jordan woy, and sanders twitter account pitt. Has matched.

Can't say i'm disappointed.:D

Time to get Danario Alexander signed to an offer sheet.

Alexander??

What's his tender again??

This really sucks. Good thing the draft is loaded with receivers.

I hope this could mean Keenan Allen at 29. My draft binky; he was a top 12-16 type prospect and the #1 WR before his injury and bad proday. He had a terrible QB at Cal; when you watch him, he just look like a natural route runner, physical WR. He could come in and be our best WR day one.

Everyone else in the draft I view as a big gamble but in BB we trust.

ESPN is reporting it as well (Pitt matching). Personally, I'm happy. I wasn't thrilled with this move. I never thought much of Sanders, never understood the hype. Hell, if Da'Rick Rogers is available in round 3, I rather use the pick on him. I'm somewhat relieved, was not a fan of this move.

Yeah i want a WR at the 1st round pick now....that position is a big downgrade from last year IMO

Imagine if Amendola gets hurt again...jenkins and jones that's pretty much it plus a rookie or two

this changes the pats draft strategy. they have to go WR now. pats should have offered more money to sanders.

There's no right or wrong answer here. The more they pay, the less money they have for other moves. The less they pay, the more likely it is that PIT matches.

Disagree. WR should be a high pick now, and given our hit rate on WRs, preferably multiple picks.

Agreed. Id get a guy like Allen/Hunter In the first and Patton in the 3rd. With the 2nd get either a defensive tackle or a cornerback, maybe even trade down.

I hope this could mean Keenan Allen at 29. My draft binky; he was a top 12-16 type prospect and the #1 WR before his injury and bad proday. He had a terrible QB at Cal; when you watch him, he just look like a natural route runner, physical WR. He could come in and be our best WR day one.

Everyone else in the draft I view as a big gamble but in BB we trust.

I'd take Hopkins all day over Allen.

Hope they go after Alexander now.

Original tender...no draft picks, at 1.3 mill.

This freakin blows!!!!! He would have been one of the better number 2 receivers in the league.

Now we still need a good WR, not exactly our best scouting position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back