Not open for further replies.

groundgame

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Too much over-praise= Hate

Boston Globe; Dec. 3, 2010
By Monique Walker

Excerpts: Patriots defense catches Ryan's Eye

......"There are very few coaches that I steal from, Bill Belichick is one of them", said Ryan....."Guys an amazing coach. The best coach in football: It's not even close."............."he is creative, he's smart. The two I would look at would (be)......obviously Belichick's No.1......" (Ryan quotes)

Last edited:
I think Rex has been pretty respectful of Belichick but on the whole this year, the Jets have been careful to not give the Patriots bulletin board material....and this, they learned from the Patriots.

I think that Rex Ryan is very competitive and is also respectful of coaches who are good at what they do. He gets vilified here for everything he does.

1) he says he wants to kick BB's ass. That's the competitive side. On this board people categorize it as 'OH LOOK HOW IGNORANT HE IS'.

2) He says he can steal ideas from BB. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Yet, on this board, it's called man-love.

I think, if BB wasn't here and Rex Ryan was never on the Jets, people would love to have him here. I hate the Jets as much as the next guy, but I don't really hate Rex Ryan. I just wish him all the failure in the world while he is a division opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back