PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex vs. Bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughingthePasser

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The jets have always been annoying but this Rex Ryan vs. Bill stuff is sad.
Scout.com: Jets "Nostradamus" Sees Super Bowl

“I know Rex is a genius because he’s been my coordinator,” Scott said. “People pay attention to Rex’s talk, but they don’t realize that he is probably one of the few coaches to have a winning record over Bill Belichick. One day you guys will figure it out that schematically, especially on the defensive side of the ball we have the best coaching staff in the league.”

I think our defense is BETTER this coming season and I hope this is fuel for our offense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHdDd8pm2w

Last edited:
Scott is in need of professional help to deal with his inferiority complex and unhealthy need for attention.

Nobody knows about Ryan's record versus Belichick? Thanks in large part to the Jets not being able to go a week without talking about it, the national media reminds football fans of that stat on a very regular basis.

"One year we'll be Nostradamus"? No; if that should (god forbid) ever happen your percentage of correct predictions will still be well below 50%, the average of a deaf dumb and blind mute would be expected to attain flipping a coin. That would make you a blind squirrel finding a nut, not Nostradamus.

uh..I think you misunderstood what he said...he didn't say he is a Nostradamus...he's a Nostradumbass

The Jets beat the Pats 2 out of 3 last year, That is their only claim to fame.

All the Pats need do, is take the D up a notch or two, and they'll make Sanchez look like the bottom tier QB he's shown to be.

The Jets beat the Pats 2 out of 3 last year, That is their only claim to fame.

All the Pats need do, is take the D up a notch or two, and they'll make Sanchez look like the bottom tier QB he's shown to be.

Yup. beating NE is the Jets super bowl. They cant stop talking about it.

I hope the Pats upgrade their secondary somehow. Ours makes Sanchez look like he is actually a good QB when he really suks.

Last edited by a moderator:
we should draft and play four underage teenies and play them in our secondary...Sancheese will be making passes at them all four quarters

They ain't speaking the truth like their basketball team can't handle the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes