PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan's post-game press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rex Ryan's Quote

During RR's press conference he stated that this was 1st time this year he can say Jets got their butts kicked. He admittedly said Jets were out played, out coached & gave props to Brady.

Is that the same humble and mild mannered gentleman that was yelling "F*** Them. F*** Them", about the Patriots fans when they were booing him for calling timeout with 5 seconds left.

The man is a complete jerk. He talks a big game when things are going well.

Don't be mistaken that Rex Ryan is humble. He is like a rat backed into a corner right now without anything to say. He knows that everyone has turned against him and sees him as foolish. His confidence is shattered. As soon as the Jets gain momentum again he will back to his babbling, arrogant self.

Reading his lips on the sideline, he kept saying "**** them" at the end of the game when the Jets were going for a garbage time score.

Anyone notice ,if you can read his lips, when they were going for the last 'Hail Mary' it looked like he was saying 'f*** them' on the sidelines as he called for the play? I don't think he was a big fan of ours. :D

He said something to the effect of "They want to throw it deep on us? F*CK them." That was right before he had Sanchez throw the jump ball.:confused:

He fails to realize that the only guy who can have that attitude is the one who is up by several TD's. Throwing it deep on the last play and saying "F*ck them" is only effective if you are winning.

Keep talkin fat man, tell us all now how you have the greatest 4-6 team in the history of the NFL and how Braylon Edwards was the missing piece. Keep telling us, eventually we'll believe it.

Yup he played his swagger card it backfired. Its Time for Him to Pucker Up. Back to ole buffet table. Looking forward to hearing Joe Bignino tomorrow on WFAN radio. He's a BIG Jets fan but rips them apart as same ole Jets. lol

Like I posted yesterday today Joe Bignino had a surprise guest on his show this afternoon. It was none other than Bill Belichick lol When BB was with Parcells on Jets Bignino was doing over nite show & BB would listen to him when he went to office like 3-4am. Back then BB asked joe to meet for lunch. Ever since then they became close and kicker is Bignino is a BIG Jets fan and always puts BB on WFAN. Personally I think Bignino is a closet Pats fan lol anyway BB came on answered questions respectively. What he really wanted to say was How do Jets like a strong dose of Welker shoved down ur BIG MOUTH throats. Show ended by Bignino wishing BB good luck at Saints and rest of way. Classic!

Like I posted yesterday today Joe Bignino had a surprise guest on his show this afternoon. It was none other than Bill Belichick lol When BB was with Parcells on Jets Bignino was doing over nite show & BB would listen to him when he went to office like 3-4am. Back then BB asked joe to meet for lunch. Ever since then they became close and kicker is Bignino is a BIG Jets fan and always puts BB on WFAN. Personally I think Bignino is a closet Pats fan lol anyway BB came on answered questions respectively. What he really wanted to say was How do Jets like a strong dose of Welker shoved down ur BIG MOUTH throats. Show ended by Bignino wishing BB good luck at Saints and rest of way. Classic!

I didn't know about this and am glad to read more real-life events like this that makes mockery of the many in the sports media who openly proclaim that BB is a snob having no time for them.

Did BB say anything new?

Last edited:

I didn't know about this and am glad to read more real-life events like this that makes mockery of the many in the sports media who openly proclaim that BB is a snob having no time for them.

Did BB say anything new?

Just usual basic Q&A about how game played out yesterday and of course they asked him about 4 and 2 did he regret it and if could do it again would he punt. If it it arises again would he go for it again. BB answer was at that time and situation he feels that going for it on 4th & 2 own 28 was his best way to win it he has no problem with his call. He said it was NO knock on defense that they couldn't get it done here stands by that going for it was his best option to put Colts away.

I am probably in the minority, but I give Wrecks a lot of credit. He will become the first head coach to win the superbowl without even making the play-offs. And to do this all in his first year is even more impressive.

Nice job Wrecks!

Meet the new boss.....................same as the old boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes