PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan's post-game press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBronxPats14

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
During RR's press conference he stated that this was 1st time this year he can say Jets got their butts kicked. He admittedly said Jets were out played, out coached & gave props to Brady.

Re: Rex Ryan's Quote

How kind of him. :rolleyes: Maybe he learned his lesson not to run his mouth.

During RR's press conference he stated that this was 1st time this year he can say Jets got their butts kicked. He admittedly said Jets were out played, out coached & gave props to Brady.

Anywhere we can watch the PC?

Did he say that the Jets were lucky it was 31-14? The Jets 2 TDs came on a blocked FG and on a drive in which Dean Pees was their biggest ally. The Pats offense left about 14 points on the board. It could easily have been 45-7.

I thought I heard him say ..."and make mine a triple cheese with anchovies and pepperoni will ya?...

Anywhere we can watch the PC?

It was played here in NY Jets Extra Point SNY channel in its entirety also on ESPN News. I'm sure they'll run it again on blitz.

Did he kiss the ring?

Don't be mistaken that Rex Ryan is humble. He is like a rat backed into a corner right now without anything to say. He knows that everyone has turned against him and sees him as foolish. His confidence is shattered. As soon as the Jets gain momentum again he will back to his babbling, arrogant self.

him saying the first time the jets were whipped is even more arrogant.you lost 5 of last 6 but keep saying how you outplayed everyone but still lost.

Did he say that the Jets were lucky it was 31-14? The Jets 2 TDs came on a blocked FG and on a drive in which Dean Pees was their biggest ally. The Pats offense left about 14 points on the board. It could easily have been 45-7.

I Hear That! Actually he changed his tune real quick. He was more humble and pointed out how Pats took it to them starting with Pick for TD. He mentioned Welker all through out PC high praises saying how he got opened even with him being double teamed. He also mentioned "that No 11 Guy". He was really impressed with Edelman even saying with all Pats receivers Brady has they bring in like their last WR and he's just as dangerous as receivers ahead of him.

Don't be mistaken that Rex Ryan is humble. He is like a rat backed into a corner right now without anything to say. He knows that everyone has turned against him and sees him as foolish. His confidence is shattered. As soon as the Jets gain momentum again he will back to his babbling, arrogant self.

Yup he played his swagger card it backfired. Its Time for Him to Pucker Up. Back to ole buffet table. Looking forward to hearing Joe Bignino tomorrow on WFAN radio. He's a BIG Jets fan but rips them apart as same ole Jets. lol

Back to the Bad Boy Buffet......priceless............:D

Anyone notice ,if you can read his lips, when they were going for the last 'Hail Mary' it looked like he was saying 'f*** them' on the sidelines as he called for the play? I don't think he was a big fan of ours. :D

Were there tears in his eyes when he said it? :confused2:

Hey, give him credit for not coming out and "crying". The Jets were soundly out played. He ran his mouth off earlier in the season, "kiss his rings", and today it got stuffed down his gullet like an italian sub. It happened.....he called it correctly....give him credit for this one.

Last edited:

I missed this thread LMFAO.....

King Ryan is nothing in the making of a great coach like Bill B.

I would die for BB if I had to.... He has earned my respect and my life:).

call me crazy... but BB is a great coach and a great man...... all I here is positiveness from him as an individual.:)

I hate how ryan ran his mouth but couldn't back it up today.:rolleyes:

I think they are gaining momentum already, but it's heading to Bills territory.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes