PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to the SOS the teams have this season....Pats had one of the tougher schedules last season as you mentioned....

Found it : 2011 Strength of Schedule - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

Easier schedule this year with last years rookies having a year's worth of experience and with Warren, Wright and Bodden back healthy (hopefully) should mean another run for the AFCE and a shopt at another SB....

Going to be fun watching Vereen and
Ridley to see what they contribute to the youth movement offense...

Watching BB retool this team on the fly without losing a beat is unbelievable...now see if the kids can finish the job and get to the dance...

I think alot of next years success depends on how healthy can we stay. We have the personnel to beat any team in the league imo. But if we lose key guys to injuries it's going to kill us.

Actually it was Antonio Cromartie who said, "We’re the Miami Heat of football."

if it was cromartie... RR never did anything to denounce that simile and he bought into it. Just as GUILTY

Last edited:
But I guess in some Patriots fans eyes the Jets are now superior to the Patriots. Not in my eyes, because they are not.
Nah, only in Jets fans eyes.

2007 Pats lose superbowl so they suck. 2010 Jets lose AFCCG so they are great to have made it that far. Jets fan logic.

Pats fans are disappointed about a superbowl loss; Jets fans are elated by a division round win followed by an AFCCG loss. Different expectations from different fan bases.

our spectrum involves WINNING the whole thing... let the Jets take pride in a skirmish. The real FACT is every team LOST the war except Green Bay

edit

and God Willing they deserved it.

Last edited:
The Jets have dominated the Pats under Rex Ryan and I personally have no issue with his weekly "silly" comments that remind people of the fact that the Jets are in fact one of the best teams in the NFL.

The Jets have dominated the Pats under Rex Ryan and I personally have no issue with his weekly "silly" comments that remind people of the fact that the Jets are in fact one of the best teams in the NFL.

heh...they won by seven points in Foxboro...the time before that there was this.

lights1207.jpg

in fact, the Jets got slaughtered by a banged up Steeler squad a week after their 7 point victory over NE. N.E. slaughtered Pitt last season in Pittsburgh. You would have me believe that a team that is beaten 45-3 is one of the "best!!!!!! because of eking out a fortunate 7 point win when the Patriots played a sloppy game?...a team that can't
get ONE YARD in four tries from the one and whose QB is running to the sideline in between plays crying and begging on national TV for someone to please tell him what to do??? Green Bay tore Pitt apart, after Pitt humiliated the poser Rats...where exactly was this "one of the best!!!!!!!!" going anyway...oh wait...the same place N.E. went a week earlier.

You should go to dictionary.com, look up the definition of dominated and come back and edit your post.

Can't wait for football to be back.

Going to be some great Jets/Pats battles this year.

Under Ryan the Jets are 3-2 versus the Pats. That is hardly domination. Meanwhile the Jets have shot their bolt for the next decade. The Jets are already beyond thin, and lots of their starters are mostly over the Hill.

Three years ago they posted the same record and won on the basis of a tierbreaker over a Brady-less team. Two years ago they posted the same record and lost the tiebreaker despite an easier schedule. Last year they ended 3 games behind the Pats. This year the gap could be even wider between the teams.

You can't trade your drafts for one or two high picks each year for most of a decade, and then miss on some of them. Dewayne Kennedy and Gholston both busted badly.

Last edited:
Under Ryan the Jets are 3-2 versus the Pats. That is hardly domination. Meanwhile the Jets have shot their bolt for the next decade. The Jets are already beyond thin, and the their starters are mostly over the Hill.

Three years ago they posted the same record and won on the basis of a tierbreaker over a Brady-less team. Two years ago they posted the same record and lost the tiebreaker despite an easier schedule. Last year they ended 3 games behind the Pats. This year the gap could be even wider between the teams.

You can't trade your drafts for one or two high picks each year for most of a decade, and then miss on some of them. Dewayne Kennedy and Gholston both busted badly.
Correction. 2 years ago they finished 2nd a game behind after 2 teams gave up vs them (not tied for 1st)
3 years ago the finished 3rd behind us and Miami who tied for 1st

Our team hasn't looked good in the Championship area lately either. :mad:

Unfortunately I have to agree. Although this year I have a feeling that we will go all the way! That is if there will be any football this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back