PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan says he sensed 'sarcasm' in New England's praise of Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan is a f***ing clown.
They will have their asses handed to them in Foxboro on sunday.

There is just no one around Rex Ryan to tell him he seriously needs to get checked for bipolar disorder. He goes from these unbelievable highs where he calls out fellow coaches, and he also cries despondently about his team.

He's a basket case.

I sensed sarcasm in Ryan's sensing of sarcasm in New England's praise of the Jets

This team is so @ss-backwards it's not even funny. When are they going to realize that no one is going to give them respect until they win something? They have a bunch of front runners on their team that have never won anything except the "respect card." See: Tomlinson, Taylor, Ryan, etc. etc. etc.

The Patriots say the same thing about every team every week. Ryan is clearly digging for something that isn't there, but who really cares. He should have kept this as their locker room motivation, and now he's probably just added more bulletin board material to the other side.

Just watched the comment during Rex's presser....was at the end...Rex throughout seemed a bit pissed off bout Leohnard injury...I'm sure he'll play that up...to his team...

Dear Lord, I just read that, and all I can come away from that is....

The Patriots are ONE MILLION MILES into the Jets heads. :D :D :D

Ryan (who usually is intentionally funny) and some of his players sound like they need a shrink or some Prozac fast. Maybe they're an inch or two away from freeaking out under the pressure....

Spot on. ........

There is just no one around Rex Ryan to tell him he seriously needs to get checked for bipolar disorder. He goes from these unbelievable highs where he calls out fellow coaches, and he also cries despondently about his team.

He's a basket case.

He's got persecution complex. That's why he's constantly claiming he doesn't care what other people think, and he's going to kick their ass.

What a crappy article. Sexy Rexy and the Jets remind me of this fat kid in 5th grade. He thought he was the toughest kid in the schoolyard just because of his size. For a while, most of the kids believed it until a girl kicked his ***** one day for spitting on her coat. Sure they're 9-2, but they really haven't lit anyone up yet.

What a crappy article. Sexy Rexy and the Jets remind me of this fat kid in 5th grade. He thought he was the toughest kid in the schoolyard just because of his size. For a while, most of the kids believed it until a girl kicked his ***** one day for spitting on her coat. Sure they're 9-2, but they really haven't lit anyone up yet.

Last time I checked they lit up the bully in wk 2...just saying..

Last time I checked they lit up the bully in wk 2...just saying..

By the 2nd half they ran away with it, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the Jets haven't really dominated anyone, let alone a good team for at least 3 solid quarters. They seem to go in spurts, only to eek a lot of close wins lately over average to sub-average teams. The Pats have consistently gotten better and have actually dominated teams for 3 quarters in a game. The Jets just seem to do a lot of talking while the Pats are saying exactly what they should. I'm just sick of all the hot air coming out of NY.

I've always felt there was a tinge of sarcasm anytime he's talked about BB and how he thinks that BB is the best coach in the game. I really don't think Ryan believes that at all.

By the 2nd half they ran away with it, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the Jets haven't really dominated anyone, let alone a good team for at least 3 solid quarters. They seem to go in spurts, only to eek a lot of close wins lately over average to sub-average teams. The Pats have consistently gotten better and have actually dominated teams for 3 quarters in a game. The Jets just seem to do a lot of talking while the Pats are saying exactly what they should. I'm just sick of all the hot air coming out of NY.

I hear ya man...just have a feeling Jets play to the competition..and the Pats are the best competition..so pretty sure will be very tight game...

Why sense it....it was sarcasm. The Jets haven't done sh!t.

Just because they constantly praise themselves, doesn't mean the BB has to.

is it Rex keeps talking or people keep posting his comments here on Patsfans? ;)

tom curran has a pretty decent take on this
Rex Ryan senses "sarcasm" in Pats' praise

The irony seeps from this line of attack by Ryan.

No head coach speaks with more reverence for his own team than Ryan. But the fact the Patriots are on board with him? Hmmm....where do you go from there.

They will have their asses handed to them in Foxboro on sunday.

====================================================

If that happens I will never make another post on PF.com.:eek:
No way the Pats even score on Sunday! I guarantee it!

I sensed sarcasm in Ryan's announcement that he was going to get a god-damned snack....more like eighteen snacks.

Quoting for posterity. It will be a shame to lose you, though. You've been one of the better posters from that team.

Come on, man. You're a good, level headed Jets fan and a good poster. Don't make me hope that the Pats DON'T kick the Jets asses on Sunday.

No smiley faces. I'm being serious.

Last edited:
As for sensing sarcasm... of course he did. Who didn't see the sh!t eating grin on Brady's face when he complimented the Jets? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back