PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan on the Pats "We WANT To Play Them Again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn....same old Rex. Problem is, his team was far better last year and he caught us over confident with no Hernandez.

Should they get that far again, I promise you th pats won't be overconfident and will be ready for anything.

No, he DOESN"T want to see the Pats because this year we will rip them apart again ,this time in the playoffs. Deep down he knows it, his team knows it as does every sane (are there any?) Jet fan.

Can some team other then the Patriots beat these jesters. :D

I'd prefer they don't make it in, but I just have a feeling we're going to see a rematch of last years playoff game. And that game makes me nervous...Rex will throw everything he has into beating us again, since he is pretty much living on beating us 3 times in 2 years.

I don't want them to get it and give them the "puncher's chance". A nice ass kickin by whomever they are playing this weekend should most likely take care of that.
The Patriots smashed the Jets twice this season, the most recent being a shellacking in New York. Brady's seen the Jets play zone, go man, play the Amoeba and clog the defensive backfield. It's not a stretch to imagine that the Patriots have worked out Rex's Jets.

The key to the Patriots succeeding is simple, Brady plays well, utilize the running game, the defense makes plays when needed too and the Patriots are coached well making proper in game adjustments.

Yawn....same old Rex. Problem is, his team was far better last year and he caught us over confident with no Hernandez.

Should they get that far again, I promise you th pats won't be overconfident and will be ready for anything.

No, he DOESN"T want to see the Pats because this year we will rip them apart again ,this time in the playoffs. Deep down he knows it, his team knows it as does every sane (are there any?) Jet fan.

Self-delusion is a necessary component of rooting for the JEST.

it does seem like he has a need for attention. The media is not talking about his team anymore, so he brings this up to drum up attention

Hi. He was asked.

He didn't hold a press conference to announce it to the world.

The NY Daily News reporter doing the interview asked him.

Jesus.

If the jets make the playoffs..they will be the weakest team in..i will gladly take them at home

If the jets make the playoffs..they will be the weakest team in..i will gladly take them at home

sorry, even if the weakest team; I cannot wish that the avg jester fan has any hope at all even for 1 or 2 weeks. I would rather watch the self-immolation start earlier.

besides; the KC and Mia games are toss-ups or slight favor for jesters to win; the Giants and eagles games I think are questionable for them to win. Particularly if the Giants beat the cowboys they are in the thick of things. (if gints lose to boys then giants become very beatable for jesters) Eagles with vick back i think will cause jets problems.

as a pats fan I'm not gonna do any chirping about beating anybody in the playoffs.

I don't care who they play, and it'll work itself out when it does.

The annoying thing is when he says this stuff, the media makes excuses for him with "thats who he is" . But when BB refuses to talk injuries in the press for e.g no one says that about and start to pick apart everything he says or doesn't say.

With the Bengals and Titans losing close games at the end to superior teams and with the Raiders eventually losing by day's end the Jets are in a win and you're in situation.

Also comments about IF the Jets get into the playoffs 'Watch Out' :rolleyes:

I guess taking it one game at a time like successful coaches do,does not pertain to Rex....

I guess Rex thinks third time is a charm ....

Personally,I kind of want the team to play them again so if we can beat them 3 times in 1 season,Rex may find it hard not to kiss Belichick's rings.

NY Jets' Rex Ryan has four games to make NFL playoffs and back up his talk - NY Daily News

Ugh. The guy can't help himself. He has an illness.

There are Div 1-AA QB's that would love to play against this defense. Why wouldn't Rex want to put have Sanchez pad his stats against us?

i dont want the jets again.. i dont want to live thru another offseason beating us in the playoffs...

The next two weeks will decide if the Jets make it. They have to losable games to Philly and Giants and the Bengals and Titans are playing cupcakes.

Honestly Id rather not play the Jets. Somebody please knock them out of the playoffs!

Sounds like Leonhard got injured today. wonder if Sexy Rexy wants to change his mind.

Sounds like Leonhard got injured today. wonder if Sexy Rexy wants to change his mind.

That dude blows. He's one of the reasons that Hernandez and Gronk can kill those guys.

Once Oakland loses to GB the Jets are going to be in the last playoff spot, and in control of their destiny. I swear that team has more than 9 lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes