PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan on prime-time heavy schedule: "The league is smart"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember in 2008 when the Browns had like a hundred prime time games?

Wasn't this the same guy that broke down in tears last year because he/ his team sucks?

The league is taking a big gamble on the Jets. As the previous poster stated, the Browns were prematurely crowned as the new sheriff in town... that year was dismal and no one tuned into the games.

Last edited:
That's pretty funny. I love the hype. There will be more every game they play. There is no team that dealt with more hype and pressure during the season than our 2007 Pats. Prime time games mean more pressure. Can these guys handle it?

Face it, ANYBODY is 'smart' compared to fat Rex, the doofus who declared his JETS eliminated from the playoffs when they weren't. DUH!!!

Not much longer until he guarantees a superbowl win for the juggernaut Jets.

I said this in the Schedule thread, and it applies here.

"The Jets are going to take a step back this year. They will be like the Falcons of 09 and the Browns of 08, ie: the suprise team from the year before that everyone picks to do big things and falls apart.

I have nothing scientific to base that off of, it's just the feeling I have. I had the same feeling about the Falcons last year and I was right."

I can't wait to see those losers and their fatslob coach go 7-9

Everybody thinks they are gonna be so good, I'm not buying it......
They let TJ go and replaced him with an Old man with 167,000 miles on him
They have a BUM for a QB
Now they are the hunted
They have a BUM for a QB

I can't wait to see Tubby crying while trying to console the Old Man, all the while extolling the virtues of being Classy.

I look at the Jets' schedule and I see 1-5 at the bye. Maybe 2-4.

LOL how can you hate on that line? Too funny

I heard Jason Taylor hates the Pats.;)

God forbid a coach doesn't respond in the standard NFL coach-speak of answering a question without saying anything.

Maybe he'll pull a Glanville and talk his way out of coaching and into a network job. In the meantime, meh ... comments from Porter, Ward, Dungy and others have been far worse in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back