PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan on 4th and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want for Christmas is for other teams to be frightened away from Leon after his injury, leaving him available for BB to sign as Kevin Faulk's replacement - assuming he learns to cut block DE types when he has to block them in the backfield.

Aw c'mon. That isn't even fair.
That guy's a twig compared to Adalius.

Aw c'mon. That isn't even fair.
That guy's a twig compared to Adalius.
People were getting all over Faulk for cutting Schobel and 'endangering Brady's knee.' We can enjoy Leon trying to block Adalius straight up and getting sandwiched in a Favre cluster, but he'd have been smarter to try and cut Adalius (who has a rep of not keeping guys off his legs very well) and buying Lord Brett time for a flashy interception.

Rex Ryan is a Pig-faker.
857017.jpg

Thank you, it just wouldn't be Christmas without Jest fans talking about how wonderful next season will be. :)

Post of the day!

What the 4th and 2 talk really boils down to is: of course he would punt, his team is built on defense and has a terrible QB right now.

Last edited:
As for the week #2 SB victory, what does the ring look like, and do you think Belichick will want to kiss it?

Probably gonna steal that as my sig. Awesome.

Post of the day!

What the 4th and 2 talk really boils down to is: of course he would punt, his team is built on defense and has a terrible QB right now.

ahhahaha thats exactly what i thought when rex said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes