PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: 'I think we're going to beat' the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a division game and both teams know each other so equating wilson to sanchez makes no sense. Pats have seen sanchez and the jets have seen brady so there wont be surprises there . The Pats coaching staff should know and figure out what the jets like to throw and where. Just double keller and shut down the running game. If sanchez can consistently beat you with hill and hill then he deserves all the praises he gets. I suspect the first play from scrimmage will be a deep pass attempt with max protection like wilson's play yesterday either by sanchez or tebow.

Wilson and Sanchez are two completely different QBs. Wilson is a great deep ball thrower and not much else. Sanchez is a mediocre deep ball thrower. Wilson is more built to exploit the Pats' secondary than Sanchez is.

Again, I point to the Texans game vs. the Jets. The Texans' secondary was as bad as the Pats' secondary is and Sanchez couldn't hit wide open receivers without a defender within 5 yards of them.

Sanchez will get about 300+ and out-stat Brady, like every other QB the Pats have faced this year has and still lose. I wonder how Brady would fare against the Pats secondary.

...and Brady wont have a game as bad as the Seattle game the rest of the year. This one slipped away, they wont let another one slip away this year.

That's what they said after the loss to the Cardinals....

...and then the loss to the Ravens :(

That's what they said after the loss to the Cardinals....

...and then the loss to the Ravens :(

They know now they can't let many more get away or they may be fighting for a wildcard spot. I expect them to head into the bye week at 5-3 and go on a roll

They know now they can't let many more get away or they may be fighting for a wildcard spot. I expect them to head into the bye week at 5-3 and go on a roll

From your mouth to God's ears! Let's start by ***** raping that green garbage :rocker:

I wish this fat dumb **** would shut the **** up already...

I guess when your close to loosing your job you gotta make a distraction.

I wish this fat dumb **** would shut the **** up already...

I guess when your close to loosing your job you gotta make a distraction.

Like I said earlier, Rex Ryan is trying the "pump up his team" approach that seemed to work well in the playoff loss to them in Jan.2011.

That's pretty much all he's got. He needs to try and find a way to help them somehow overachieve this week to try and win this Sunday. His team is in a do or die situation, and the loss to SEA yesterday coupled with a "big" NYJ win with 35 pts on the board is enough for him to try and keep that momentum going.

They finally got their underachieving RB Greene going for a huge game yesterday (although it was vs IND's pathetic run defense), so I think he's trying to use that as some motivation to get his team trash talking and fired up in the same vein as when it seemed to work for them in the playoff game 2 yrs ago.

Wilson and Sanchez are two completely different QBs. Wilson is a great deep ball thrower and not much else. Sanchez is a mediocre deep ball thrower. Wilson is more built to exploit the Pats' secondary than Sanchez is.

Again, I point to the Texans game vs. the Jets. The Texans' secondary was as bad as the Pats' secondary is and Sanchez couldn't hit wide open receivers without a defender within 5 yards of them.

Seriously, I have no idea how anyone could watch the Seattle game and say "yeah, Mark Sanchez can do that to us". He can't escape the pocket and scramble to buy time like Wilson did, and he has nowhere near the deep ball that Wilson has. Overall, they're probably about equal as quarterbacks, but their skill-sets are radically different, and the D should fare better, at least, against Sanchez.

this is just another one of our bi (as in sanchez) weeks .

like the doctor said on the night rex was born " it's gonna get ugly".

We actually have an account of the day Sanchez was born...

The morn that I was born my old man beat up the doctor
he clocked the doctor cuz the doctor said I look like Chewbacca
What I said sir, you're misled sir, at first you mistook me
I did not mean your lovely wife was shacking up with a wookie
What I mean is Wolverine is less hairy than your son
He look like Chewy, Babbalouie, Babbabooey, and Hong Kong Phooey all in one
To put it mild sir your poor child sir is not what I'd call good lookin
You should put him back into the oven until he is done cookin

-- Bloodhound Gang

Last edited:
Please ignore his posts, he is nothing but a Jests fan in disguise, if you doubt me go to his profile and check his posts and show me ONE post which says something positive about the Pats, In the game day threads he only appears when the Pats are trailing or turn the ball over............
Ive been reading his posts since he got here, he never has anything good to say about the pats, just complains all the time. Hes like an in house troll, but no the only one. Although he would qualify for a seat in the front of the clown car.

Last edited:
What a bunch of panty waists jumpin' overboard... way overboard.

There's still lots of football left to play this season. Be sure to come back and watch if and when you grow a pair.

Pats roll this weekend.

he's the prototypical bully, beats up on cripples and bangs his chest afterward but when he gets punched in the mouth he literally cries to mommy.

I love this post!:rocker:

What a bunch of panty waists jumpin' overboard... way overboard.

There's still lots of football left to play this season. Be sure to come back and watch if and when you grow a pair.

Pats roll this weekend.

QFT

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

For all the criticism people in here have thrown at Rex for his comments, he knows exactly what he is doing. He makes these types of statements to put all the pressure on him and take it off his players.

His strategy works like a charm. No one is talking about Sanchez-Tebow, no one is talking about the Jets' inept defense, their weaknesses, or how poorly they've played prior to Indianapolis.

It's his way of manipulating the media, nothing more and nothing less.

Ah, Rex, you say that every time. Just show up on Sunday at 4:15 p.m. and we'll see about that.

so pissed i am going to miss the game...

For all the criticism people in here have thrown at Rex for his comments, he knows exactly what he is doing. He makes these types of statements to put all the pressure on him and take it off his players.

His strategy works like a charm. No one is talking about Sanchez-Tebow, no one is talking about the Jets' inept defense, their weaknesses, or how poorly they've played prior to Indianapolis.

Nobody's talking, because its all been said.:)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I've heard this before and think people are giving him to much credit. he just beat up the little kid in the school yard(colts) and feels he can puff his chest up again. he wouldn't say anything like this after getting trounced by SF because quite frankly he couldn't. When he wins he's a loud mouth when he gets stomped he cries, same pattern week in week out.

This bozo has no problem hanging his hat on past "not so much accomplishments", saying he's number 1 in the division after 2 weeks and puffing his chest up after beating on last years biggest loser. It's farking annoying!!!!!

Sorry done ranting, tnx:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes